Sneaker Deals GB (Affiliate marketing...)

Elementalism

• 1 month later...

Yeah my mate let FB ads run, spent about £80 one day - had good engagement, lots of shares and likes just to promote some random article about Dubai.

Traffic wasn't converting to anything, as his blog isn't monetized at all except for Adsense :lol:

Done three or four ads on there now and I'm having the same thing, need to work out how to convert to sales/strong leads

Yeah my mate let FB ads run, spent about £80 one day - had good engagement, lots of shares and likes just to promote some random article about Dubai.

Traffic wasn't converting to anything, as his blog isn't monetized at all except for Adsense :lol:

Done three or four ads on there now and I'm having the same thing, need to work out how to convert to sales/strong leads

Fuck Facebook.

People ain't really in a buying mood when they're on there.

Depending on your product/service, Groupon? What are you trying to promote (PM me the niche if you don't wanna chat here).

How do you get your leads from this?

Do you get any geographical data/contact data?

Have no clue how this works so the more you can break it down the more I may be able to apply my knowledge on other stuff to this and help if not point in some kind of direction

• 3 weeks later...

how much time you put in per day for those returns?

About 1-2hrs hr per day - could be way less. At the moment my time is spread across four sites. If I was gonna do this again I'd have a single site, be easier to manage.

It's completely automated apart from that. I get a fair amount of traffic and apart from a few little hiccups along the way with security, it's smooth. Busy at the moment but I can walk anyone who is interested through it - PM me.

ROI is at least 40% (depending on a number of factors) but yeah. Not a lot of effort at all - just need a little bit of investment, the more the better tbh. If you were prepared to throw a grand at it you could probably see that grand double back to you in a month.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
Guest Blacksheet

How much £ were you putting on each add?

Guest Blacksheet

Fuckin ell

I guess it's to do with the niche

Probably spent under a bill in advertising in like 4-months and got probably half my sales from there and 8000+ likes

However I set my location to UK and Europe

/

Would recommend opening an Instagram page and offering some incentives to some famous people in return for promotion on their page.

If they like what they see they will not air your DM