Sneaker Deals GB (Affiliate marketing...)

Elementalism

Google works (no sh*t I hear you cry), but I found its attracted a lot of time wasters for what I tried to concentrate it to do.

Spent about 4 bills... Might have to shout out the Indian man to do something cos PPC is not for me.

What we're your stats saying for that paid campaign? (bounce rate, engagement rate, ctr rate etc)

And what term/phrase did you attach the ppc to?

What have you done to organically optimise your site? No point running paid campaigns before your own house is in order. If organic visitors bounce of your site by 15 seconds, it's likely there's something wrong with it. So when you are getting paid traffic, it's likely they will bounce off quick too...

Have you posted your site before? Can't remember

Guest Blacksheet

anyone got any good tips to rank your page to the back to the first?

Was on the first and its now dropped to the second and been stuck for a month ffs

For what search term/phrase?

Too many variables to offer a potential reason without knowing more..

Hoverboards,self balance scooter etc

anyone got any good tips to rank your page to the back to the first?

Was on the first and its now dropped to the second and been stuck for a month ffs

For what search term/phrase?

Too many variables to offer a potential reason without knowing more..

Hoverboards,self balance scooter etc

You been keyword stuffing? What's your keyword density for the top 5 terms you are hoping to be found for?

Keyword stuffing = Over using keywords. Googles robots pick up on it and will drop you down rankings if you are over using words. Doesn't work as a way to be top 10 anymore. Themes work better, with keywords used when necessary

Keyword density = out of the total words used on your landing page, as a % what is the density of word x. Ie if you have 100 words, use segway 10x it would have a 10%,density.

I would recommend using seoquake to begin with. Search top ten results to find the keywords they are using. Look at their keyword density.

Use Google keyword planner too, see the volume mostly searches for what you are aiming to to be top ten indexed for.

Then build on from there. If your landing page is shit, and people bounce of quick, then visit a page below you, that will also have you moved down.

Plus if you loads of cheap, automated back links you will also drop down.

But it's to case by case to offer you anymore information then than.

Just have to always remember what are you offering that your 100 competitors aren't....

Google works (no sh*t I hear you cry), but I found its attracted a lot of time wasters for what I tried to concentrate it to do.

Spent about 4 bills... Might have to shout out the Indian man to do something cos PPC is not for me.

What we're your stats saying for that paid campaign? (bounce rate, engagement rate, ctr rate etc)

What have you done to organically optimise your site? No point running paid campaigns before your own house is in order. If organic visitors bounce of your site by 15 seconds, it's likely there's something wrong with it. So when you are getting paid traffic, it's likely they will bounce off quick too...

Will post up campaign later.

I would advise you to stay as far away from any back links

They now work on a page authority score. If you have loads of poor pages linking to you. It makes your site seem poor to Google algorithms.

Google even released their own tool to allow you to almost "neutralise" any back links linked to your site that you don't want to accept being responsible for.

If you buy that service and 6 months later Google come for you, you have no way of getting them removed that isn't really a) time

If you are second page there is no point going to the extreme of back linking. You could wake up tomorrow and not be on google at all anymore.

People aren't staying on your site for a reason, back link automation won't change that. If the back links don't catch you, the increase in bounce rates will.

Google wants the best user experience possible. People want relevant results. If you are niche, be niche.

The resources are out there to do some small research to at least change a few things (ie my last post).

I don't have the in depth expertise or experience to offer you full yes or no solutions at the moment. But I would wholly avoid services like that. Up to you

csW5ZWR.jpg

Was targetting just Mercedes-Benz.

In the end I had to trim down all the cheap and non Mercedes (wish I did earlier) related searches as I had too many people with big eyes but little pockets.

• 1 year later...
On 08/10/2015 at 3:43 PM, Elementalism said:

About 1-2hrs hr per day - could be way less. At the moment my time is spread across four sites. If I was gonna do this again I'd have a single site, be easier to manage.

It's completely automated apart from that. I get a fair amount of traffic and apart from a few little hiccups along the way with security, it's smooth. Busy at the moment but I can walk anyone who is interested through it - PM me.

ROI is at least 40% (depending on a number of factors) but yeah. Not a lot of effort at all - just need a little bit of investment, the more the better tbh. If you were prepared to throw a grand at it you could probably see that grand double back to you in a month.

How long did it take you to learn this google thing?

recommed me some good vids to start

no idea what that means chapo

i make money through the age old method of providing good and services in exchange for currency 

/

ok i just googled

pay per clicks pmslllllll

I used to rip exclusives off logan and targets shows and then upload the files using a 'PPPer click' website on long lost grime forums

made a bit of change mate but i think those days are passed tho

have you tried working the tills on tesco

i know those pesky self service robots are gettin above their station but i reckon u got a few years left