Shops in london that sell urban streetwear

Guest babatundestacks

Since everyone on here is balling. Some of us wasn't.

From what I remember avirex was £250-300 for the entry level ones.

So man had to settle for the raw blue. My boys ran with market racer jackets.

These same dudes I use to envy in colleg in avi's e are looking dusty now . Cool stories

Since everyone on here is balling. Some of us wasn't.

From what I remember avirex was £250-300 for the entry level ones.

So man had to settle for the raw blue. My boys ran with market racer jackets.

These same dudes I use to envy in colleg in avi's e are looking dusty now . Cool stories

I know your pain fam

Closest I could afford were them schott jackets. Even then it was a stretch and didnt end up getting one

Besides aint nobody droppping £250 - £500 on a jacket when your from the bits as a teenager unless you were dropping AC's, and I was far too shook to be getting involved with that :lol:

I've got two Avirex's chilling at my sisters house to drop one day on a fucking RANDOM.

Maybe give it 5 years and I'll put them back in rotation. I'm proud of my Avirex's, I was a young man earning my own money and I pulled enough together to deck myself out in the freshest wares.

Then I stopped caring completely. I complain about spending too much on kicks, I didn't buy a can of crep protect at JD the other day because I was like "I don't have enough crep to protect"

Pelle_Pelle_Original_Varsity_Red_white_l

lol who remembers pelle pelle

back in the day my uncle had all these pelle pelle, karl kani, avirex, fubu etc

when this shit was all new n in trend

early 2000s/late 90s

bought me my first pair of red air forces in primary school

was stunting like a maddafuka

Didn't know uk street  followed pelle pelle too tough. 

When I lived in bristol as a younger. Used to pick my spill from some  urban shop in Easton. Owned by a yardie. Shop always oozed of weed and barber grease  :lmao:

was always sporting a  pelle pelle jacket  & lugz. Got a Enyce racing jacket from there . 

156726455_enyce-all-borough-rally-champi

Remembergoing in that shop and one Yardie dude was having a convo with the owner, dropped a line  like' You have to rob to survive'  Guy had all some long scar on his face. 

Literally slowly walked out the shop with my face like this.  :rofl:

iN9inS1y17HYz.gif

Didn't know uk street followed pelle pelle too tough.

When I lived in bristol as a younger. Used to pick my spill from some urban shop in Easton. Owned by a yardie. Shop always oozed of weed and barber grease :lmao: .

was always sporting a pelle pelle jacket & lugz. Got a Enyce racing jacket from there .

156726455_enyce-all-borough-rally-champi

Remembergoing in that shop and one Yardie dude was having a convo with the owner, dropped a line like' You have to rob to survive' Guy had all some long scar on his face.

Literally slowly walked out the shop with my face like this. :rofl:

iN9inS1y17HYz.gif

Wtf

Some motocross drop

• Upvote 1

Guest babatundestacks

di swag all went down hill when negroes decided to start wearing ralph lauren and them old mans caps that them old white pensioners wear

• Upvote 1