Brushing Your Teeth

underwriter

Maybe your bathrooms are built differently but logistically it makes 0 sense to me.

I'd have to put toothpaste on my toothbrush then take it into the shower with me, brush my teeth then spit and rinse with the shower water then leave my toothbrush on the side.

Then go back to the sink and mouthwash anyway

Plus the water is hot, odd to me too

Exfoliation glove ya kna

Not everyone wants a crater filled skin

vip is really a tale of 2 extremes this last week

let ur son wear a skirt to school or disown him

pull out the baby photos to your bit of strange or u deserve to die n be buried in an unmarked grave

sing along to shania twain the shower, tuck your c*ck n balls in between ur legs n wipe urself down with a pink sparkly exfoliator glove or live with crater filled skin

you're missing the greys here people

• Upvote 2

Who's on the electric toothbrush wave? I've been looking at a few

Have been using this since last summer, it's very impressive - makes u not want to touch a toothbrush ever in your life again. 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-HX9332-04-DiamondClean-Rechargeable/dp/B004TQ3O54/ref=sr_1_14?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1428961861&sr=1-14&keywords=philips%2C+sonicare

Have been using this since last summer, it's very impressive - makes u not want to touch a toothbrush ever in your life again. 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-HX9332-04-DiamondClean-Rechargeable/dp/B004TQ3O54/ref=sr_1_14?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1428961861&sr=1-14&keywords=philips%2C+sonicare

Benefits? 

With the electric toothbrush you don't have to do the circular motion. Just make sure you cover each area of your teeth.

What's you mans gums saying? I went dentist the other day she recommended some special gum paste. Been using it since and they've toughened up.

That's the one I've looked at, I'm looking to find it for cheaper lol