Old Consoles pause

Afroman

Been in Birmingham since monday for the Gadget show

They had a concsole table out with all the consoles from 73

Binatone, NES, SNES, Atari, Atari JaguaR(Forgot about this!), Sega Mega drive, Cube , N64 etc..

Memories man!, Eyes was kinda watery (pause). Completing Mario on the Nes. Still knew where all the warp zones short cuts were and all sorts.

pilot wings on the snes.

LOL how I used to think the graphics were the dogs on these games. Looked so sheg

25a5gm0.jpg

23mmx5c.jpg

zxts3c.jpg

• Upvote 8

I had a chipped PS1 then got given a N64 as a present by a relative. Like why would you do that? I'm used to paying £0-5 for games and you give me this. Needless to say, I never purchased any games to go with it.

remember them days when people were 'chipping' their consoles... i always thought this was a legendary myth... i never knew where to go to get it done... always wanted cheaper games

Never needed a chipped PS. I could disc swap with my eyes closed to this day, I even did it with my feet once.

Regarding old school consoles check out this post on my Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153119732268887

I have a custom built arcade machine with rarsclart anything you could think of on it

sick

Never needed a chipped PS. I could disc swap with my eyes closed to this day, I even did it with my feet once.

Regarding old school consoles check out this post on my Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153119732268887

I have a custom built arcade machine with rarsclart anything you could think of on it

Fack that is crazy. How much was it?

I got mine for £500, but I have the high end model. The guy who builds them has loads of options, you can get just the top half and the console, the bottom half, big screens, single player setups, consoles only etc.

Took about a month to build, I chose the colour and the chrome buttons etc, its literally amazing. Even has modern games like Street Fighter IV and such and every arcade classic you can think of. Someone challenged me the other day and came with "Star Wars Trilogy", had to up a screenshot and shut him down.

Search for PC-ARCADES on facebook, the guy Adrian is super fucking safe and will hook you up. Don't quote my price though we did some negotiations, someone might have had to suck off someone behind something but don't worry about any of that

• Upvote 1

I had a chipped PS1 then got given a N64 as a present by a relative. Like why would you do that? I'm used to paying £0-5 for games and you give me this. Needless to say, I never purchased any games to go with it.

remember them days when people were 'chipping' their consoles... i always thought this was a legendary myth... i never knew where to go to get it done... always wanted cheaper games

Pmsl tbh with the first few gens of consoles you didn't even need to chip , had a action replay and boost disc for like 2 years before my uncle chipped it for free, swear I had evey game, even ones I didn't want just because