Opposition Leaders Debate - BBC1 - 8PM

User

No but is it not a major issue? Do you think we should just be spending money we don't have building houses or cutting migration down? 

Bearing in mind we can't cut migration unless we leave the EU

Bearing in mind we can't leave the EU unless UKIP get in or the Tories give us the vote.

Immigration is an issue though. I don't know how these other leaders can act like 300,000 people a year coming into the country isn't an issue for housing.

But it is not the ONLY issue.

We both know its not the only issue but one of the main issues 

Nah Thun's anti "Arty Farty Left" is sick!!!

I will move to these types of bitches, f*ck them then kick, in the name of Thun! B)

:Y:

If the Greens lead was a minimum of 4/10, I would aim to do her........... but she is -4/10, so I'll pass.

Had one extreme lefty bitch 3/4 months ago..... had to beat and whatsapp block.....

Nah Thun's anti "Arty Farty Left" is sick!!!

I will move to these types of bitches, f*ck them then kick, in the name of Thun! B)

:Y:

If the Greens lead was a minimum of 4/10, I would aim to do her........... but she is -4/10, so I'll pass.

Had one extreme lefty bitch 3/4 months ago..... had to beat and whatsapp block.....

lmao