NFTR - Not For The Radio (Interviews)

Afroman

If they are gonna do this properly they should get rid of the chick and replace her with another that has more knowledge and knows how to speak and ask questions properly - julie adenuga woulda been great, also posty(it's sick what he's started here but)should go behind the scenes and be replaced by wiley or dj chuckie like someone said.

/

It's bait one of the main reasons mega wanted to go on there was to talk about money, look how straight away he got into it - upset because bizzle said it's him, dizzee and tinie

Then the whole interview money kept getting bought up again - boring, but then that's the sh*t interviewers aswell (going of memory cos I watched it last week or whenever it was released) but I'm sure they asked him at least 2 or 3 times during the interview how much he was worth ect. Boring

/

Who would you like to see interviewed?

Nothing wrong in asking how much man is worth.

We have done it on here countless times. With nothing but guess work..

Let's hear it from the horses mouth. Plus, a lot of these delusional aspiring trapstars could finally grasp that this genre ain't as lucrative as they want to believe.

It's bait one of the main reasons mega wanted to go on there was to talk about money, look how straight away he got into it - upset because bizzle said it's him, dizzee and tinie

Then the whole interview money kept getting bought up again - boring, but then that's the shit interviewers aswell (going of memory cos I watched it last week or whenever it was released) but I'm sure they asked him at least 2 or 3 times during the interview how much he was worth ect. Boring

/

Who would you like to see interviewed?

Yup he do not rate Lethal forgetting him in the p talk, and Jammer saying BBK was gonna pass So Solid and meaning globally... Same reason they really tried to do The Diplomats Purple Haze show, and not include S.A.S in the midst of them being the UK Diplomats...

I rate post for.taking the initiative and doing a breakfast club thing for the uk.

It's not as good , I agree. But it's long due in the UK imo.

With the right guests.

However, as I said before, posty isn't the guy to be on the panel at all. Vis is calm. I would have replaced posty with chuckie.

The chick on the other hand is just THERE. Lacks knowledge on the scene in general.

It is what is is though

The chick is obviously an attempt to be Angela Yee, and yeah she is a fucking donut.

All she's good for is video hoes. Bitch needs to stay in her lane.

Fully agree ????

Guest babatundestacks

Julie Adenuga is a good shout

lol at having a chick that looks like mandem.

The public want eye candy

the chick on there now aint really eye candy still

Never said she was

Guest babatundestacks

Streetz wanna know big man was it you and the so solid crew that stabbed dizze rascal?

If there's no problems big man, when we gonna see somefink from you two? The roads would go nuts big man

Dardest >>>>

Look at the questions he was asking tempman lol

lol proper read that in his accent as well

@OFFICIALSOSOLID U GOOD MEGA .I DO REAL TALK INTERVIEWS .I WOULD LIKE A HOUR OF YOUR LIFE .I CAN PROMISE FOR SOME REAL .TALK TO ME BRO ?

4:14pm - 29 Apr 15

@Blademusic WHATS GOOD BRO . HOPE ALLS GOOD ID LIKE A CHANCE TO PUT SOME QUESTIONS TO BLADE BROWN ? TALK TO ME BRO ?

4:03pm - 29 Apr 15

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dardestpro/tweets

Legend

@OFFICIALSOSOLID U GOOD MEGA .I DO REAL TALK INTERVIEWS .I WOULD LIKE A HOUR OF YOUR LIFE .I CAN PROMISE FOR SOME REAL .TALK TO ME BRO ?

4:14pm - 29 Apr 15

@Blademusic WHATS GOOD BRO . HOPE ALLS GOOD ID LIKE A CHANCE TO PUT SOME QUESTIONS TO BLADE BROWN ? TALK TO ME BRO ?

4:03pm - 29 Apr 15

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dardestpro/tweets

Legend

>>>>>>>>>

Yes big man, the roads will appreciate it.

• Upvote 1

Miss out on too many opportunities to pull him up, when they do ask an interesting question another one interrupts and asks a totally unrelated question.

That Posty guy didn't offer anything again either. Not funny nor is he insightful. A waste of a seat.

Also lol at when GLC said that the Tottenham guy could paint cuz he was intelligent based on him knowing which older guys wernt actually on it when he was young. Very weird logic.