Itinerary For Linkages

underwriter

When you guys go to a bar do you stay there for the whole night (2/3/4/5 hours or maybe till it closes)?

do you stay at a bar for a hot minute (max around 2 hours) then go to somewhere else? if so where do you go onto?

what are your set pieces for linking a girl which you usually do?

• Upvote 1

key is to keep it moving, or at least offer BEFORE she gets bored of the venue, not when she does. 

if You're at a bar, I'd say the 2nd or 3rd time Your glasses are both empty You mention a change of venue

I keep the whole evening free, nothing like having a 2 hour slot for a ting and she asks why I'm in a rush to leave cos she still wanted to chill for longer. 

Take them into country 4 pub meal...i suppose london is diff bt last time went out drinking with a girl ended up havin my mates tag along an literally ruin it she kissed every1 in the place when we was leaving and on the lips knew it was finished there n then...propa hoe idk who does tht propa nice sexy african woman aswell

• Downvote 5

• 9 months later...

'Chris brown's line "YOU DON SPENT YOUR BREAD ON HER, AND ITS ALL FOR NOTHING" SAYS IT ALL.  

it's 2016 yet men still have to be the ones who ask out 99% of the time, pay for dates, take the risk, plan stuff out.

Men paying for dates isn't chivalry or a nice gesture, Back in the day there was no "GENDER WAGE GAP" as women didn't make money AT ALL.

Men had all the money so by default men paid for dates.

who ever asks should pay? Thats like saying who ever has the biggest purse or longest hair or highest heels at any giving point in time should pick up any trash on the road.

Men are required to ask out 99% of the time, all they do is give out silly signs, complain when men don't pick them up and talk to them, complain when men talk to them too much.

Fast forward to 2016 and men are still paying for dates in the name of tradition.

Tradition is just another word for female entitlement.

Yet when we men demand the one thing men want in return, the only thing most women are worth anyway "p*ssy". we get called out for entitlement. 

So Ironic.

It's the reason why men who sleep around are praised, because they did all the work, they made things happen.

It takes nothing for most women to get sex, it's only natural women are shamed for sleeping around as men dont like women taking advantage of our time and resources for nothing.'