Top Centre Backs

O Fenomeno

Imagine man are saying top 5 when he isnt even better than the likes of Reid, Shawcross, Fonte, Williams, Jagielka, 

Faze just mentioned a lot of trash right there

and thats the bracket of prem cbs he is in.

LOL @ Zouma marking Fellaini out the game

Like say his team wernt playing with 8 defenders all game

But you man have been so successful with your route 1 hoof it up to Fellaini tactics recently surely it should've worked if he wasn't marked out the game  :rofl:

LOL @ Zouma marking Fellaini out the game

Like say his team wernt playing with 8 defenders all game

But you man have been so successful with your route 1 hoof it up to Fellaini tactics recently surely it should've worked if he wasn't marked out the game  :rofl:

Just think Van Gaal didn't believe that the Champions elect who have spent hundreds of millions of pounds on players in the last few years with a special one at the helm and the pfa player of the year wouldn't be THAT negative at home and play with a back 5 and 3 dms. 

You as a United fan should understand grinding out results at the business end of a season.

Still I suppose you did have more possession so I'm sure I could print off some sort of certificate and send it to you if you wanna put it above your bed.

You got the 3 points and you will win the title. Congratulations on that. I am not concerned about that - this season was all about getting into the top 4 and improving our playing style. I was almost happy once they game had finished. If we had better quality players who were more suited to the running at players and using skills to beat players or a RB who has the ability to run the right flank plus a DLP who can push us 20-30 yards forwards we would have been able to make the possession count more and would have won imo. Once we upgrade on Young, Valencia and possibily sign a striker and cb which will allow us to play Blind DM if Carrick isn't injured I am very confident of us comfortably defeating and out-balling any team in the league.

• 1 month later...