Brendan Rodgers

Mame Biram Diouf

Brendan-Rodgers-has-been--014.jpg

Where did it go wrong for him or is just not good enough?

His signings over the summer were awful. How did he think replacing Suarez with Ballotelli and Lambert would ever work.

Then he watched Van Gaal show that 532 doesn't work with dead wing backs so he thinks he is a better manager - attempts it then proceeds to fail.

Rushed Sturridge back from injury.

Keeps insulting his own players in public.

Failed in the champions league.

Failed in Europa League.

Cannot drill and train a defence.

And on top of that he looks like a c*nt.

Tactical genius they said

Pmsl

To Brendan

van-gaal-funny-wine-glass-drink-manchest

• Upvote 2

People on this forum too quick to make judgments, he came second last season let's not forget.

Like I said in previous topic anything can happen in cup competitions. Liverpool are still a far better side than Villa

lol @ the Man U fan criticising him for insulting his players in public

Must admit his summer siginings were very bad though

They was never signing anyone to replace Suarez. The closest they would have got to him was Alexis and he chose Arsenal which for them is a great shame.

But besides that the money wasn't invested wisely. I thought they hit the jackpot with Balotelli. Lambert was just banter I'm sure of it. The defence was awful last year despite being second and they sold 30 goals a season so I don't know why anyone is surprised at how garbage they are this season.

Liverpool had a fluke season finishing above everyone bar City last season. 

• 4 weeks later...
"In my short career as a manager I have lost people who I thought would be key players,' said Rodgers. "But then you go away, reflect and ensure you bring in the right replacement. Always, after that, my teams have been better teams. Believe me, it will be a really exciting season for us" - Rodgers, August 2014.

To

"It's quite simple. From where the two teams were last year it's straight forward. Chelsea took in three starters that came into their team [Fabregas, Courtois, Costa]. We are missing three in Suarez, Sturridge and young John Flanagan. They took three in, we lost three. The players we have had have given everything but we are fifth and that's probably where we are at at the moment."

Sounding more and more like Moyes as each press-conference passes.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Needs to hurry up and get sacked so i can enjoy my money