Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afgoon

Drowning Migrants

31 posts in this topic

Topic not made ?

I cannot for the life of me fathom the big deal about these people coming here on a banana boat 

drowning in their droves

i honestly dont really care

I only hope when I go away for my late summer european escape , abdi and his kids dont wash up on the beach as I sip my margerita

Weak and poorly executed troll thread. You're better than this Afgoon. Its a 3/10 from me.

Weak and poorly executed troll thread. 

Shits fucked

Heard some horror stories

However with the bad rep alot of Asians have for racisim not all but alot and Afgoon probably genuinley holding racist views can't even say he is trolling as a troll is basically a liar. More so a cowardly thread as he wouldn't say these things outide the net to anyone

being called genocide

Don't like to hear of any people dying especially when they are trying to bring kids etc with them but they should be discouraged from crossing. Italy etc going on too soft with them. Should be turned away like Australia would do.

proof that are standard of living is paradise to most of the world and morally we shouldn't worry about building the great wall of britain.

God help us all...up to 900 hundred f*cking women ,kiddies and men dead

Just a little fact before David scumbagCcameron chose to go to war in Libya the f*cking sociopathic f*ck immigrants from Libya to ANY country in the world was near to zero 

Now these sociopathic f*ckers took a perfectly good nation and destroyed it to the point where babies are dying in the sea

Look intoGgadffis push to create a new all African currency and your answer lies there

They destroyed a f*cking prosperous country withh a leader they all wanted because he chose to stand against these elitist bastards

god rest their souls

humanity is coming to its end and we all deserve it ,we are all complicit

27C8466300000578-3046653-image-a-2_14295

27C83F6400000578-3046653-Horrendous_sigh

:|

imagine on a holiday , beach side and seeing this

Wouldnt be surprised if they let them

Them pictures have turned my soul... i chose not to look at them on the news and paper websites because i know id go f*cking crazy..

look at that little toddler wtf

and before he drowned to death what other suffering and pain did he see in his short life..

he must only be 2/3 at the most and seen nothing but a pointless war  and pain

why is this evil sh*t happening in this day and age,,we all connected now through the net and social media ,,a movement needs to start to stop this evil sh*t

these evil warmonger f*ckers only make up less than 1% of us but they control the 99.99999999999999999999%

it needs to stop now

The situation is south africa is kinda peak and all 

See the situation in South Africa

Us vs Them

Don't like to hear of any people dying especially when they are trying to bring kids etc with them but they should be discouraged from crossing. Italy etc going on too soft with them. Should be turned away like Australia would do.

:/

You're pulling a face but how else would you have me look at it? It's doing Italy nor these victims any good whatsoever the way thing's are going in the med.

Ukipper cant post a response to immigrants without the keyword 'Australia'

The situation is south africa is kinda peak and all 

Why do you think this is?

could it be that Africa is the most richest country in the world in natural resorces from diamons to copper

Could it be that although we are fed bulshit propaganda lies in school that Africa is the largest continent in the world....(just a samll known fact for you .The Sahara wich is only a tiny part of Africa. the whole of Cannada ,America and The south Americas could fit into it still with room left)

We all know civilisation started in Africa (the earliest bones found in Africa predate any other earlier findings around the world by not hundreds of year but millions)

All races from asian far eastern to western caucasian and so on other than black races has been proven time and time again,time after time to be degenerate in genes.

for example any eye colour other than very dark brown(or black to look at) is a recessive gene...any hair other than tight black and only black afro is recessive..eg red and blonde...lack barely any melanin.

i could go on and on

the powers that be want to destroy Africa because of its god given power,,control Africa control the world

^^^ Has any one told him it's the Black Natives fighting Black Immigrant Africans? Sound's like he's about to start blaming the West.

South africa is hella nice

Its more western than aftican tbh

I'm sick of hearing her name, she's the same as that Josie Cunningham. Making a career out of talking shit and people carry on doing her publicity for her.

^^^ Has any one told him it's the Black Natives fighting Black Immigrant Africans? Sound's like he's about to start blaming the West.

the situation you talk of is government orcheastrated 

dont fall into the msm hype of it...look deeper 

the ptb are trying to destabalise that continent.where better than to start than the ''white democratic ,fpeople will friend of the west South Africa

people will emphasise... crazy blacks ruining democracy they shall say lol

wake up during South Africas history hatred against immigrants did not happen

Moar pics of di curly hair ting?