150 + 674 Thread

Kuffir

2 hours ago, Young Bape said:

It say's in the book they released that he was 15 in 2004 he just looked older than he was he was younger PDC in the book it says him and the other younger PDC savages used to roam South London from Brixton 2 Croydon to do stick up's he used to carry a 9, he was the leader of the youngers man was rocking Versace and Moschino when he was 14 some of the youngers living in Fields joined OC when it was created in 03 the ones living in Town and LJ remained PDC. Book is a must read

Tempman was born in 87 making him 15/16 in this clip he was big for his age same way. 

23 hours ago, Young Bape said:

It's 2002

23 hours ago, cambridgebanteer said:

Is that video even 2002...  it looks more like summer 05? 

I have a suspicion that its 2003, unless OC started much earlier than i thought. Plus at the end biker was shouting out Jaja and inch being in jail. The book says they went in december 2002 and came out in 04. 

15 hours ago, cambridgebanteer said:

It is 2002, big narstie says he is 17 in a bar

so young dot is 13 in this. Mad. This guy had the most talent, what happened? he got signed in 2011 and released some good mainstream tunes and a really sick EP called above the waves then he ghosted

swear he had beef with everyone

2 hours ago, Lionel & Dave said:

I've never seen trollin like this it's almost like he's autistic with it and posts from a room somewhere with maps of London all over the walls, bits of string linking various estates in north west and south, post-it notes everywhere, videos of high rise London flats being demolished on a loop, mugshots of everyone in PDC arranged in hierarchical fashion, multiple PC screens, mixtapetorrents, vip2 search function open in four tabs constantly covering north south east and west based post algorithms, adult friend finder, spiff tv comments, documentary about soho projected on the ceiling above his bed, walls of bookcases all filled with school boy rough book style notepads each one filled with walls of fraff like Kevin spaceys yard in Seven, bits of chip and empty ka bottles and cartons everywhere, bottles of piss and ashtrays teeming with roach butts, mother occasionally coming in to pick up all the dirty pants and socks that lay strewn across the stained carpet, quickly switching the site to monster, reed, gumtree, the job page in the guardian, just leave it mum, happy Mother's Day, quality street, Clinton cards, teddy bear, poor wrapping abilities, shopping centre, rain, grey, depression, hole in shoe, water leaking in, happy Friday people

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Post of the year 10/10 

2 hours ago, Young Bape said:

Karnel Davis

I apologize if i have offended anyone and it seems i am spreading propaganda i am basically looking at the movements history through rose coloured glasses romanticizing it . That era is long gone after 2004.  It's just about good music and branding now
Read more
Show less
Reply1
  •  
    Edit
  •  
    Delete
Karnel Davis
SmallzX98 M

SmallzX98 M5 hours agoHighlighted reply
Karnel Davis wet white boy
Read more
Show less
Reply1
  •  
    Report spam or abuse
SmallzX98 M
Karnel Davis

Thanks for leaving such an insightful post pat your self on the back

:rofl::rofl: 

3 hours ago, Young Bape said:

Pretending that account isn't yours smh lol, just like u pretend I didn't put u on to Woody Grill after I kept biggin up the quality of food there in the restaurant thread I was the only 1 talking about it in that thread then u tried it out in Willesden and u admitted yourself it is dope

I quoted and rated g.

It's a shame the spot ain't open till mad times like before anymore. Goat after rave munch. 

• Upvote 2