150 + 674 Thread

Kuffir

what kind of name is any name dumb argument 'Afroman'

n im sure monkey wudnt refer to himself as an artist but u can if it makes ur case stronger..

//

dunno why everyones so happy to talk up americans/french/german rappers but wont give uk rappers their due

especially when they slaughter the views with ZERO promotion. talking guys getting write ups on mtv n other big blogs cannot talk to certain uk rappers at all.

• Upvote 2

dunno why everyones so happy to talk up americans/french/german rappers but wont give uk rappers their due

especially when they slaughter the views with ZERO promotion. talking guys getting write ups on mtv n other big blogs cannot talk to certain uk rappers at all.

When uk rappers show some orignality in any shape or form, they get their respect.

American do them, germans do them, french do them. Uk guys rapping about "300k"....... right then

uk guys just need to allow it but its cool for everyone else ye alright

no the point does not still stand

when a US rapper talks crud its accepted and rated accordingly, when one of these euro rappers does it again accepted and rated, these times man dont speak french or german 8-) . but when a uk guy does it ohwl when are we going to move past this gee why are they like this man why cant they just be original. u have guys saying there are no good rappers in the uk like dpmo

obviously something weird going on but long tlkin bout this all d time being right

• Upvote 1

no one with half a brain listens to music just for 'crud' lol wtf

I guarantee if you put a tune with the same flow..same beat..but spitting bars about church or a good job I guarantee guys Aint listening.

some idiot boy

1 where was that said

2 y r u making up points to argue with urself

3 ur wrong

#slackjawed

no one with half a brain listens to music just for 'crud' lol wtf

I guarantee if you put a tune with the same flow..same beat..but spitting bars about church or a good job I guarantee guys Aint listening.

some idiot boy

1 where was that said

2 y r u making up points to argue with urself

3 ur wrong

#slackjawed

ok

theres loads of uk rap about bare different subjects

what makes me laugh is guys who try say if u dont rate this 67 bullshit then u dont rate uk rap lol

#ok

What uk rap you rate?

I've seen the likes of Afroman diss uk road rap, and in turn hype up these french guys with same content.

Personally i find it strange when people can't rate a man around the corner from them who they can relate to etc.

Most of the rap i listen to is from UK nowadays.

The American scene is just as bland, but at least these guys are from my surrounding areas.

I don't like the 67k and the Chicago lingo, but their music has moved away from 'drill' music now.

Brixton producing interesting music right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Ciobx9coQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ997ZD6iC8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtKdPYnHEtc

All in a 3 mile radius, you have to rate that.....

Them beats are fucking pony.

/

Production levels are higher in France from what I've seen.

UK needs to up the levs.

theres loads of uk rap about bare different subjects

what makes me laugh is guys who try say if u dont rate this 67 bullshit then u dont rate uk rap lol

#ok

What uk rap you rate?

all sorts tbh.. just not this shit