Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
james00

United States of Brutality

94 posts in this topic

that dog savaged him...and you know if he would of boxed the dog it would of been curtains.

oh well... payout en route. Guy didn't do anything.

lol When the chair drops on his head though.

LOL@ the chair falling on his head accidentally after being savagely bitten by the dog and tasered. 

not watching

they need to die

imagine if that was a member of ur family

police sympathisers/bounties/soft city boys/in denial racist corks will neg

Don't think anyone would disagree

That dog went ramping

Couldn't watch after the bite. Grim. These US man are fucked.

Lmao the roll at the start.. Guy thinks he's in a movie

pool party you know. i envy the childhood of them middle class youths.

Lmao the roll at the start.. Guy thinks he's in a movie

:lmao: truss.

Shits sickening though.

Smh the way the other officers had no sense of urgency to get the dog off the mans face,

at least shes being honest 

Dudes have got time to seek out these stories about teachers in USA but don't bother to post about the Black Teacher in the UK stabbed by a student today.

Dudes have got time to seek out these stories about teachers in USA but don't bother to post about the Black Teacher in the UK stabbed by a student today.

didn't really seek it out mate. so what do you thinks more urgent 500 dead by police so far in 2015 or one case of attempted murder on a teacher.

What is it about the united states are you trying to defend? 

Hi mate.

Who is this dude? Is it me?

I didn't actively search any story out. I saw this posted on my Facebook and remember we had a thread about this.

Why didn't you post a thread about that mate? Literally first I've heard of it.

If you had posted about it earlier I would've been able to read your thread and then passed my judgement on it.

Kinda like you didn't but you get my point.

Thanks.

Jay.

i think he's identifying some of his white guilt onto the brutality of united states.

That's the thing with a tribal/nationalist mentality none of your ideas or philosophy is your own it is all borrowed from the imperial idols of self identification. (in this case the western empire)

now his mind will become a caricature of the endless echo of out dated, bad ideas.

That barrell roll omg

i think he's identifying some of his white guilt onto the brutality of united states.

That's the thing with a tribal/nationalist mentality none of your ideas or philosophy is your own it is all borrowed from the imperial idols of self identification. (in this case the western empire)

now his mind will become a caricature of the endless echo of out dated, bad ideas.

Only people suffering guilt are limp wristed lefties who are self hating

Do you suffer guilt for what your race does

Got to be a pathetic person to feel guilty for what your race commits, as if you had a say in it, why would you feel guilty

I know you ain't dumb enough to have me down as some hardcore left wing self loathing apologist. Live your life like I do and you won't have any need to apologize to any one pal.

I had most of you who comment in here down as guys who read the news/keep up to date with things, and since that story was all over the news I figured it would be more topic worthy than what some random teachers opinion in USA was. I seldom start news topics on here, the last time I did I thought I was dropping breaking news about a fighter jet going missing over the English channel but it ended up being found 30 minutes later and a non story lol.

Man said live ur live like I do u know :rofl:

I just don't get how the dots join in your head

Why would you come in this particular topic to post about it? What's the relevance of a random black teacher getting stabbed by a random student?

Hard to get aye, is that my problem or yours? lol

I mean I'm not sure how to explain it, don't think I can drop it on some Biff, Chip and Wilmer type levels for you. Basically Thizz posted a link to a story about some 'RANDOM TEACHER' in 'USA' voicing her opinions. I decided to point out that it seemed more irrelevant than a 'RAMDOM TEACHER' in the 'UK' being stabbed by a student but nobody had seemed interested in posting the story on here.

Now if you no entiendo, I cannot help you any further Bro - 08457 90 90 90