General Election 2015 Results Discussion

Mame Biram Diouf

I reckon Harriet Harman will take over from Ed.

I would have expected someone like Douglas Alexander to take over from Clegg, can't believe him, Cable and Charles Kennedy all lose their seats.

It's going to be a long 5 years.

Harriey harmen? God forbid.

Theres been a cull in lib dems, vince cable of all people. Democracy at work.

Tbf this voting system needs to be put to bed, its not truely reflective or its red or blue forever.

• Upvote 1

Fuck the system its a shambles

Glad I didnt vote, whats the point when im up against a retarded system which means my vote means next to nothing and a retarded general public wrapped around Newscorp's little finger

I cant compete with that 

^ Mate, Conservative voters are least likely to be swayed by News Corp as Tories don't read the Sun. You can't be talking about the Times, because I'm pretty sure you had no idea he was the proprietor of that AND they have a small circulation.

/

Chuka Umunna is among potential Labour leaders, and I hope to God he isn't chosen as we'll have all this British Obama sh*t.

I reckon Harriet Harman will take over from Ed.

I would have expected someone like Douglas Alexander to take over from Clegg, can't believe him, Cable and Charles Kennedy all lose their seats.

It's going to be a long 5 years.

Harriey harmen? God forbid.

Theres been a cull in lib dems, vince cable of all people. Democracy at work.

Tbf this voting system needs to be put to bed, its not truely reflective or its red or blue forever.

I bet Yvette Cooper will be in the running

f*ck the system its a shambles

Glad I didnt vote, whats the point when im up against a retarded system which means my vote means next to nothing and a retarded general public wrapped around Newscorp's little finger

I cant compete with that 

yep yep

shit cant happen over night tho

nige cant do 1

watchin alex salmon interview last night that bloke is hilarious

he should never have given up the seat to strurge

straight talkin n quick witted like our nige

/

chuk will be labour leader

u kno it

I cant compete with that

Its weird because he gave leadership not his seat.

Sturgeon caused all this without even running herself.

the general public are ill informed and stupid and most dont look deep into the manifestos of the parties. therefore it becomes a popularity contest and ed milli defo aint winning no popularity contest

feel for any young people from less well off families coming up now. labour was good to a nigga.

Are you upset that they will have better schools? (Free schools and education policy in general)

Are you upset that they will have a better chance to own the social housing within which they live? (extending right to buy)

Are you upset that they will grow up in a recovering economy, rife with opportunity?

i was gonna type out some long arse reply but i dont do back and forths on the internet. 

im personally better off under the tories but for the sake of these young people i hope youre right

one thing i will say though, its been documented that austerity has slowed and will continue to slow the recovery

Next labour leader is going to be prime minister come the 2020 election, so this leader race will be interesting as cameron said this is his last one, and tories have no one as effective to take over.

Im not sure about chuk, but if he comes correct its done.

UKIP

pmsl

Might as well join up with BNP

Lose, lose situation for them.

Farage doesn't step down and his word loses all credibility.

Farage does resign and Ukip turn into any mid table inter Milan whose starting xi you can't even name

Cuz its that bad?

Reh

Who do you think should replace him?

Thun?

Gambino?

• Upvote 2

I cant compete with that

Its weird because he gave leadership not his seat.

yh shoulda said throne

having nige n salmon goin at it in the debates woulda been class

Next Labour Leader: Andy Burnham 7/4 fav, from Yvette Cooper (9/4), Chuka Umunna (3/1), Dan Jarvis (6/1) and Tristram Hunt at 11/1. #GE2015

what a sorry bunch

labour for the foreseeable future are finished

Farage needs to stay on. Don't know why he dropped the quitting talk over his Thanet seat, dunno why he kept ruling out a coalition either. If he goes it's gonna end up being Carswell to take over probably. Nobody in the party has his charisma. The performance is well, the percentages are nice, voting system needs reforming.