Eddie Howe - Bournemouth

Mame Biram Diouf

howe-qpr-4-334-1508877_478x359.jpg

Edward John Frank "Eddie" Howe (born 29 November 1977) is an English former footballer and manager. A defender before retirement who spent much of his career at Bournemouth after joining the club at the age of 13, he was the youngest manager in the Football League when appointed Bournemouth manager in January 2009. Howe rescued Bournemouth from relegation out of the Football League in his first season in charge, after the club started the season on -17 points, then led them to promotion the next. After a brief spell as manager at Burnley Howe returned to Bournemouth and led them to two further promotions in three seasons resulting in the club playing in the top flight of English football for the first time in their history.

He was on MNF last night with Gary and Jamie. He gave a very good account of himself. Sounded tactically astute. Very well spoken too.

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2015/05/11/monday-night-football-premier-league-round-36-full-show/

You can watch the pre-match analysis on here where he was asked questions about his philosophy, style of player, transfer plans and how he intends to adapt tactically in the EPL.

I couldn't picture any other English manager coming across like that - sounding both polished and credible. 

Hopefully he is true to his word and manages to find young British talent that he can develop into strong first team players or to sell on and reinvest. 

seems a little naive, needs to learn from dyche mistakes 

with a couple improvements they can out ball most of the sides in the league

a lot of managers in this country struggle with the media as words get twisted which then infects the fans

you can say something just one sentence and u get beaten to death with it

happened with Pellegrini,Rafa,AVB etc

you have to stand by your word and have a thick skin especially at big clubs

Even in my darkest assumptions of how bad a place to live Burnley is, I still don't get how he said he was homesick...

image_update_4c133c499cbe3bf2_1377594687

VS

Bournemouth-beach-life.jpg

seems a little naive, needs to learn from dyche mistakes

with a couple improvements they can out ball most of the sides in the league

How can you not have a few token foreigners

Burnley deserved to go down for that alone

/

Its Watford which excites me

I said it when Pozzo bought Watford and if they were be able to make back to EPL

I wonder which ballers they would receive from Udinese y Granada

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

They?