UK Politics Topic

Don Crack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

He’s to much of a  daisy chain knotting, pot smoking, kumbayah idealist for me personally. In a different world yeh, but i honestly don't think he's strong enough to lead the country.

Although I completely agree with that point on saudi. 

Why do you think he's not strong enough? 

18 hours ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Why do you think he's not strong enough? 

I don’t agree with his views on trident atorr, and some of the things he has said when it comes to national security have left me feeling some type of way.

Then going more political, I don’/didn't understand what his stance on Europe was, he doesn’t really seem to have an idea on how to solve the NHS, or if he does he doesn’t want to make it open. 

Maybe he’s the PM England deserves eventually but not the one it needs right now.

I just doubt his resolve to be able to get things done, and to play ugly and be ugly when the times call for it. But by no means am I in favour of the other lot either.

On 9/29/2016 at 8:53 AM, Heero Yuy said:

He’s to much of a  daisy chain knotting, pot smoking, kumbayah idealist for me personally. In a different world yeh, but i honestly don't think he's strong enough to lead the country.

You stupid guy, you don't know anything. Wtf does 'strong' have to do with running a country like england. People who say stuff like what u just typed say it because they are completely ignorant about the realities of politics and how shit gets done. But people like you who see politics in a one dimensional and easily digestible package are sadly the majority of the electorate. 

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

I don’t agree with his views on trident atorr, and some of the things he has said when it comes to national security have left me feeling some type of way.

Then going more political, I don’/didn't understand what his stance on Europe was, he doesn’t really seem to have an idea on how to solve the NHS, or if he does he doesn’t want to make it open. 

Maybe he’s the PM England deserves eventually but not the one it needs right now.

I just doubt his resolve to be able to get things done, and to play ugly and be ugly when the times call for it. But by no means am I in favour of the other lot either.

Getting things done in a country like england requires more than resolve, this isn't Uganda or somewhere like that where power of personality can prevail.

You obviously have little knowledge of things like basic checks and balances in uk politics, disjointed party, the structure of the labour party making it difficult for corbeezy to do what he sees fit, which you would see as lack of resolve or something. 

• Downvote 1

On 9/29/2016 at 8:53 AM, Heero Yuy said:

because youve been brainwashed to think that his ideals are fairy tales. but its not fairy tales while financial firms who rule to get away with daily murder.

they once didnt have this power, they got it gradually from people like you. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, VENOM said:

because youve been brainwashed to think that his ideals are fairy tales. but its not fairy tales while financial firms who rule to get away with daily murder.

6 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Maybe he’s the PM England deserves eventually 

/

I don't disagree with what you said about financial firms either.

You and Dr Umar Johnsons jr''s inability to read, yet come to these assumptions is right up there rooney still captaining club and country.

7 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

/

I don't disagree with what you said about financial firms either.

You and Dr Umar Johnsons jr''s inability to read, yet come to these assumptions is right up there rooney still captaining club and country.

i read you loud and clear, 

the UK doesnt need him now is like someone saying im not racist but....

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, VENOM said:

People like heero are the reason this great country is going to the shithouse. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

He had been flirting with the idea of joining the Conservatives as well. UKIP is looking fucked at the moment, such was the influence of Nigel being their leader without him it's falling apart. Think Raheem Kassam has been given the go ahead to be one of the contenders to lead the party next.

Don't see why Nigel Farage wouldn't like him when he was Farage right hand man at one point. He's said if he wins he wants Farage as President of UKIP. Also wants Wolf to come back as well. Think he would get a lot of public support. I'd like to see him leading, seems like a real straight talker.

• 3 weeks later...