UK Politics Topic

Don Crack

lol Don't be expecting any millionaire or any one from a wealthy area to have a negative opinion on open door immigration. The one's who are all for it are usually the one's that don't live around it

huh i thought the right wing rhetoric was that immigration is a bad idea in-terms of economics. But now you're implying it's bad to live around immigrants in just a social context.

Are you sure you ain't a racist bro shrouded with fear?   

lol Don't be expecting any millionaire or any one from a wealthy area to have a negative opinion on open door immigration. The one's who are all for it are usually the one's that don't live around it

huh i thought the right wing rhetoric was that immigration is a bad idea in-terms of economics. But now you're implying it's bad to live around immigrants in just a social context.

Don't know if you ever follow these kinda topics but I've ALWAYS said Immigration has a negativity on society more so than economically.

Depends what your view on Racism is. I'm a proud White Brit with an opinion, in some peoples minds that makes me Racist. In my mind I don't hate individuals for the colour of their skin or where they come from, but I'm also not obliged to have to want my area and the people in it to be drastically changed. I feel that way, people of other ethnicity who have been here all their lives feel that way. Make of it what you will.

Pmsl at those that want unlimited immigration

How stupid can a person be to not know there is a limit to to housing and the NHS, Education etc

??? surely then immigration will get to a point where its undesirable.

do you not think britain(the west) has an obligation in raising the standard of living across the globe?

are you against world economics? cheap resources? cheap labour? cheap oil?

all theses things are part of the engine that gives the west its propped up current high standard of living.

do you not think britain(the west) has an obligation in raising the standard of living across the globe?

See this is where the problem lies.

Britain does have an obligation, and it does this in many many ways (international aid being one of them). Why do you look at letting unbridled numbers of people into the country as some sort of reparation?

The rest of what you wrote isn't worth addressing as it's just rhetoric.

Don't know if you ever follow these kinda topics but I've ALWAYS said Immigration has a negativity on society more so than economically.

Depends what your view on Racism is. I'm a proud White Brit with an opinion, in some peoples minds that makes me Racist. In my mind I don't hate individuals for the colour of their skin or where they come from, but I'm also not obliged to have to want my area and the people in it to be drastically changed. I feel that way, people of other ethnicity who have been here all their lives feel that way. Make of it what you will.

you should see yourself as a proud human.

Identity offers nothing in the advancements of human evolution, only ideas.

With your current perspective you must find the future scary i take it. 

I'll stick with Proud Brit... People are different, people like different things, hold different values. This idea of one world where everyone lives in harmony together has never existed in human history. Doesn't exist in the Animal world either. 

I have found this countries future very dull the way things have been going but not scary as I won't be around forever, although it's took a slightly positive turn this general election.

How stupid can a person be to not know there is a limit to to housing and the NHS, Education etc

all theses things are part of the engine that gives the west its propped up current high standard of living.

You want to have immigration until it's undesirable :/

What kind of imbecile thinking is that

• Upvote 3

The older I get, the more I realise that liberal lefties are quite possibly the stupidest people on the planet.

bit harsh

they're jus simple. short sighted, easily condition and not capable of critical thinking

human nature i guess

ironic talkin about the 'advancements of human evolution'

when the real advancements in human evolution comes in in the form of a technical revolution n the west's 'engine' turns it back on the lot of u lazy unimaginative hippies, assuming the aspegers in silicone valley aint wiped us out with AI yet, u'll live to regret gaggin to share ur space with the 3rd world

ur doomed lads

fuck sake you can only see things in one view, not a very good chess player/problem solver are ya?

YES i want immigration to be undesirable.

meaning the standard of living is great across the whole world and not just concentrated in the west WHO THE FUCK WOULD NOT WANT THAT?

So much fear you forgotten what is really important.

• Downvote 1

f*ck sake you can only see things in one view, not a very good chess player/problem solver are ya?

meaning the standard of living is great across the whole world and not just concentrated in the west WHO THE f*ck WOULD NOT WANT THAT?

those in the west

those with ambition

not idealogical dimwitted hippies

Has anyone in here actually argued for more immigration?

Swear guys are just putting fake arguments up so they can seem like they're arguing with common sense.

Many on here are arguing in favour of uncontrolled Immigration and since it keeps rising year on year then yes, you are all arguing for more of it.

f*ck sake you can only see things in one view, not a very good chess player/problem solver are ya?

meaning the standard of living is great across the whole world and not just concentrated in the west WHO THE f*ck WOULD NOT WANT THAT?

So much fear you forgotten what is really important.

You want lower living standards for you and your family so other corrupt countries can suck this countries wealth

Nah, that type of destructive self hating behaviour is what will put us back 1000 years

When and your family are living in a shack because you want wealth to be spread over then come back in this topic as you can preach but be living good and telling me what to do you can run along

Go see the Saudi family or warren buffet and rothchilds if you want wealth, why you attacking the everyday man for a few pence which they ain't got as we are struggling out here compared the the elitists

• Upvote 2

People like him I think only believe this country and it's people began to exist after the 1800's. That's why they take this view that we owe the World everything we own. They don't really consider the fact people existed hundreds/thousands of years before and were doing fine regardless of all the outside raids they suffered too.

Dumb fucks with no sense of history think there has only been ever 1 empire

Why ain't you got your begging bowl out to the other empires that pilliaged or is it you got real jealousy for the English who you hate deep down as you just want to be like us but are not accepted as your wrong uns with hidden agendas

Dumb f*cks with no sense of history think there has only been ever 1 empire

Why ain't you got your begging bowl out to the other empires that pilliaged or is it you got real jealousy for the English who you hate deep down as you just want to be like us but are not accepted as your wrong uns with hidden agendas

Is t it also twats like you who want to separate foreign policy from the knock on effects? Control immigration yes, control it all you like. If you don't address your foreign policy as it has existed over the last few decades you will be wasting your time and effort.

That's something the so called left and right are clearly clueless about.