Labour Leadership Race

Elementalism

Theres a group called jewsforjeremy

theres a fb group an website

Articles like that defo make u think rah thats it for Jeremy now but then u read the comments

The guardian has turned into an anti Corbyn machine. Every day more diatribe an every article the comments go against the tone

What is it YOU don't get?

Don't answer me with a question........ I think I comprehend it the way it is. Guys are acting like it's some dumb talk, but what exactly do you think we have Trident for with a Stealth Nuclear Submarine constantly out in the seas. For a laugh? You do realise it's there to strike back should anyone ever decide to Nuke one of our Cities right............ 

• Downvote 1

the idea of having nukes these days is so no one else uses nukes, everyone knows using them is pretty much self-destruction

that's why its always referred to as "our nuclear deterrent" not "our nuclear arsenal", no one wants to or intends to use them

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

the idea of having nukes these days is so no one else uses nukes, everyone knows using them is pretty much self-destruction

that's why its always referred to as "our nuclear deterrent" not "our nuclear arsenal", no one wants to or intends to use them

yeah that first move will end in world wide carnage 

still would rather be with then with out 

• Upvote 1

Holmes is getting slaughtered for his interview tekkers :lol:

Eamon ain't sharp enough for this kind stuff. Should get a slot on loose women or something.

/

Apparently corbyn used to beat Dianne Abbott #DWTB

WOBO LIFE

• 1 year later...