Yannick Bolasie

O Fenomeno

He would still do a better job going forward than Young and Valencia.

Lol @ having an opinion about a player you haven't watched.

I'd struggle to find more than 1 season where Torres has scored over 22 goals. He's not levelling with the prem's best strikers.

Don't give a fuck what you was referring to, he's not more talented them man. He dribbles into blind alleys and his end product with those 2 feet is inconsistent.

• Upvote 1

He would still do a better job going forward than Young and Valencia.

Lol @ having an opinion about a player you haven't watched.

I'd struggle to find more than 1 season where Torres has scored over 22 goals. He's not levelling with the prem's best strikers.

Don't give a f*ck what you was referring to, he's not more talented them man. He dribbles into blind alleys and his end product with those 2 feet is inconsistent.

1 season = unproven. Why are you still struggling with this?

60 goals in 100 games. That's pretty impressive if you ask me

He is inconsitent but remember his age. The raw skill is there

Im A fan of bolasie. Always good to see someone who will try tricks and run at defenders, its exciting. Even though he is erratic.

But he is a player who benefits from having the licence to do what he wants. This licence is very rarely offered to players at top teams these days. He would struggle for games at any of the top 4 in the prem because of this.

That old school 'do what you want, if you lose it trying to beat a man i dont mind' type of management is only really seen from managers such as pardew and sherwood these days.

Alex tell me this

How and why does Navas y Young start games?

For the exact reason that Bolasie wont start for either team.

I 100% agree he is better than both.

But them two dont have licence to do what they want going forward. At all. They are told what to do and when to do it. And generally they will stick to what they are told to do, which is why they play every week (im talking about runs to make, positions to take etc)

Bolasie has more flair and therefore makes more of his own decisions in this regard, and if he does this despite being given instructions he will not get played. It really is that simple.

Whether or not you agree thats the way football should be played is a different matter (i personally miss the days of the 'free role' players being allowed to do whatever they want)

Lol @ Bolasie being better than Nani

/

But Bolasie going to a top 4 side isn't that outlandish

Pace, strength, skill, can whip a great ball in

If anything he would be better under a more disciplined manager, the erraticness would be eradicated and he would be more direct, could easily get 8-15 goals next season in a better side.

Palace should do a swap with Spurs for Townsend & Lennon, that would be amazing business

He is a bit too braindead for me, but he's decent, would take him over Welbz but never over Walcott

Alex tell me this

How and why does Navas y Young start games?

For the exact reason that Bolasie wont start for either team.

I 100% agree he is better than both.

But them two dont have licence to do what they want going forward. At all. They are told what to do and when to do it. And generally they will stick to what they are told to do, which is why they play every week (im talking about runs to make, positions to take etc)

Bolasie has more flair and therefore makes more of his own decisions in this regard, and if he does this despite being given instructions he will not get played. It really is that simple.

Whether or not you agree thats the way football should be played is a different matter (i personally miss the days of the 'free role' players being allowed to do whatever they want)

good post.

However , as Anelka said under a disciplined manager i.e. Van Gaal even Jose he would cause chaos in a system that was thriving for that 1 player who is allowed to take risks ( Di Maria/Hazard) around better players.

Will be interesting to see where he ends up , will be a shame if by age 28 he is still kicking ball for a team not in Europe.

Ross Barkley has 1 average season = More talented than Beckham and Scholes

Pogba is influential in Juventus winning a Serie A title and France winning the U20 world cup where he was also named player of the tournament = I haven't watched his games and he is unproven

#DarkmanLogic

:lol:

• Upvote 3

Bolasie needs to hit double figures next season

Agony it's clear you have learning difficulties

Do you not understand the word talent?

When I said he was unproven it was during his first season.

Youth tournaments mean nothing about making at the highest level. Loads of players have shone at this level but gone on to do nothing. Just ask Liverpool fans about Le Tallec and FSP

Not happening.

Not happening.

Your likely to be wrong just the same way

#TBT

Imagine bales second season when he can actually speak spanish properly and is settled in with a full pre-season :o

30 la liga goals next season

Agony it's clear you have learning difficulties

Do you not understand the word talent?

When I said he was unproven it was during his first season.

Youth tournaments mean nothing about making at the highest level. Loads of players have shone at this level but gone on to do nothing. Just ask Liverpool fans about Le Tallec and FSP

Giftedness is defined as “the possession and use of untrained and spontaneously expressed natural abilities(called aptitudes or gifts), in at least one ability domain, to a degree that places an individual at least amongst the top 10% of age peers”

•Talent is defined as “the superior mastery of systematically developed abilities(or skills) and knowledge in at least one field of human activity to a degree that places an individual at least amongst the top 10% of age peers who are or have been active in that field or fields”

•Where giftedness is the beginning of the learning process, talent is the result of it.

Barkley hasn't fully developed or mastered his abilities.

Serie A isn't a young tournament tho

And his first season has already ended when you said that. Don't try act like you said it midway through the season.

I can't really comment on Pogba as I haven't seen him play much

At the end of the day Ferguson only had your best interests at heart and he knows these players way more than all of us. Maybe he was wrong with Pogba but he hasn't proved himself yet either

You fans were hyping Morrison too. "Best talent in Europe" one said. Now look at him...

shaq2.png

/

Found this while I was searching for that quote...

Tevez isn't that great

You tried to replace Ronaldo with better players but didnt work out

As for Pogba he didn't feel he was ready to play at the time. He tried to keep him at the end of the day

Why on earth would he continue to perserve with Ravel?

n9PR9d7.gif

How exactly has Tevez career gone since he left? Man City wasn't exactly a great success and they recently sold him for all of £10 million.

I know you don't watch Serie A but just to let you know Tevez is doing great over there.

• Upvote 1

Not happening.

#TBT

Imagine bales second season when he can actually speak spanish properly and is settled in with a full pre-season :o

you didnt quote me at the time so dont quote me in hindsight.

Not happening.

#TBT

you didnt quote me at the time so dont quote me in hindsight.

I was in a catch 22 situation at the time

Bale proved me wrong and Real just won La Decima

Bale has suffered from SS and no CL defence

Now what do you predict for next season

So I can quote you