Podcasts

Mame Biram Diouf

that troy ave thing the guy seems to be treating the whole thing as some sort of come up. 

my brother invited charlie clips, arsonal, calicoe and a few others to my family home to watch the Joshua fight on saturday. gonna have a smack event live in the yard

17 hours ago, The Somalian said:

that troy ave thing the guy seems to be treating the whole thing as some sort of come up. 

my brother invited charlie clips, arsonal, calicoe and a few others to my family home to watch the Joshua fight on saturday. gonna have a smack event live in the yard

:rofl: Wtf loooooool thats mad

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Kuffir said:

was a great listen

first hour is what guys were saying in them nines/xl/caroline debates

Dunno bout that. 

The conversation was different from gate keepers one. This was more about  Artists ROI & Artists not letting their own man through 

thought i'd give these 3ShotsOfTequila man another go, thinking they're 30 eps deep now, maybe they've improved

cue 5 mins of lowest common denominator back of the bus fraff

was literally sent back in time to public transport and the noise one had to endure

/

it really irks me their intro/podcast drop thing is literally Mr. Exposed having about 5 seizures all spliced together

will never listen again, ta

• Downvote 1

On 03/05/2017 at 0:52 PM, Lionel & Dave said:

thought i'd give these 3ShotsOfTequila man another go, thinking they're 30 eps deep now, maybe they've improved

cue 5 mins of lowest common denominator back of the bus fraff

was literally sent back in time to public transport and the noise one had to endure

/

it really irks me their intro/podcast drop thing is literally Mr. Exposed having about 5 seizures all spliced together

will never listen again, ta

hes annoying

but its not that deep

• Upvote 2