Femme Fatale - UPDATE

FemmexFatale

So guys I would like your advice, do you think this is fair -  8-)

I have a court order to see my 6 year old daughter, but her father will not let me see her at the moment because of his 'own' reasons so therefore I have asked for advice from the police... there is nothing I can do is there?? anything else I can do??

Advice Guys please ... Thanks in advance :Y:

Whether its fair or not is irrelevant. What is important here is that the best thing is done for the child concerned therefore you trust the professionals have made the right decision 

Also, since the original thread was made, what steps have you made to better/improve yourself and improving the relationship with all those concerned to eventually enable access to your daughter?

• Upvote 4

not a matter for the police, they wont do a single thing

you need a solicitor 

but at the same time if you done something to cause this change , you'll be fucked over either way probally

depends on what you done and what the order is

• Upvote 1

Whether its fair or not is irrelevant. What is important here is that the best thing is done for the child concerned therefore you trust the professionals have made the right decision 

Also, since the original thread was made, what steps have you made to better/improve yourself and improving the relationship with all those concerned to eventually enable access to your daughter?

Well yes your right there I agree with what is best for my child, I do not think that not letting her child see her maternal mother is putting my childs best interests to heart. 

She is my daughter aswell I have been to court and fought for my daughter and improved myself a lot since, yes i was in a bad place but that was because Rix took my child to his house... knowing I didnt know where he lived (back in 2012) I then was set up in the middle of Bradford City Centre by Rix who was already calling the police as I approached the guy because he had already tried and applied for a injunction but failed. So basically I was exactly where he wanted me.... I then had a breakdown and was taken to hospital for a 28 assessment. They assessed and then sent me on my way, I do not take any medication and the doctors said I do NOT have any mental health issues and there is also documentation to prove that. although I did suffer from depression a while after hospital because I was not seeing Kiya I then had a assessment by a psychaitrist who then said at this moment in time my daughter would be better to live with Rix until she is old enough to make her own decisions, I agreed if shes happy im happy...but how do I know shes happy now. 

I want to see my daughter end of.

• Upvote 2

Thats true I have contacted my solicitor lol dont you think thats the first thing I did im not stupid lol... she said there is no legal aid for family law which he knows which is why he text me saying good luck finding the money the last time I spoke to him little does he know I could afford to take him to court a hundred times over if he wants to play like that he dont know anything about my finances lol. 

Also I have got all the court papers from court to apply for get him done for breaching to court order I am currently filling in the 5 booklets. 

Also I would 'air online' if the guy hadn't blocked my number and also his mum hadn't blocked my number. Its my only means of contact, apart from knocking on his door of course.