NAACP leader and civil rights activist outed as WHITE

Thun

NAACP leader and civil rights activist outed as WHITE by her parents who say she's been pretending to be black for years

298E4C9100000578-0-image-a-76_1434088495

Rachel Dolezal, 37, has been a vocal member of the civil rights community in Idaho and Eastern Washington for years

She also teaches Africana Studies at Eastern Washington University

But her estranged mother has now revealed that her daughter is white and began to 'disguise herself' in 2006 or 2007

She is facing a city ethics investigation after identifying herself as black in an application to serve on a local police ombudsman commission

She said she was white, black and American Indian and secured the role - but her mother says the family is Czech, Swedish and German

KXLY asked her if she was African American and, looking stunned, she responded: 'I don't understand the question'

Pmsl, good troll game

Lol she got the hair and lips on point but the skin looks too essex

this is the worst pic of them all

This fraud had me 100% convinced

CHOudIVUkAAF9ut.jpg

lol, okay, I'll give you that one

kind of peak, like whether she's misrepresented herself or not its not like she's done it for a bad cause, she associates herself with black people and wants to do better for them, seems like its hitting her worse than she deserves though I guess when you lie on documents where quotas are involved people won't be happy