Addictions - drugs - alcohol - gambling - sex - football

kerser

but is this not the same analogy as alcohol / weed / and everything else??

read this, some good info

http://www.rollsafe.org/

have you rolled yet Faze?

nope :(

Wanted to do it for defected in ibz but i ended up being smashed constantly for the first 3 days, and by Wednesday i couldn't eat or drink  :ph34r:

Need the right rave now or could be a hideout one.

Wanted to do it for defected in ibz but i ended up being smashed constantly for the first 3 days, and by Wednesday i couldn't eat or drink  :ph34r:

:lol:

Definitely wouldn't waste that first time on a rave in the UK, save for hideout. My first roll was in Sankeys Ibiza, viva warriors.. GOAT moment tbh.

:lol:

Definitely wouldn't waste that first time on a rave in the UK, save for hideout. My first roll was in Sankeys Ibiza, viva warriors.. GOAT moment tbh.

I could imagine, i was high as fuck in sankeys and i could feel my bones been shook by that sound system, night was so sick. Looking back i should of done it for circo loco, was one of the best nights ive had in Ibiza, ended up so waved, Kerri, Laura Jones, Black Coffee, Shonky, Martinez Bros all after one another  :Y:

And for real, mescaline is a serious ting bro

I know a girl who went through a mad 15-16 hour trip. mad sweating. constant puking. was fucked.

haven't looked into it that much myself so I don't know if that's as common as i've been led to believe but from when you can try 2cb, and lsd, mescaline seems a bit long