US Terrorist attack: Nine killed in Charleston Hate Crime

The Somalian

Seen a few these facts floating around on instagram, it's deeper than it's being reported

PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE...please don't allow the media nor the government to lie to us and try to disguise what really happen here, please pay attention to the facts.
#Fact1. Reverend/Senator Clementa Pinckney(pictured) was the leading activist and community leader pushing and demanding that cops in Charleston South Carolina be forced to wear body cameras after the shooting of Walter Scott IN THE SAME CITY(just like MLK, this made him public enemy #1 in that state)

#Fact2. The shooter was "GIVEN" a gun days after the shooting of Walter Scott

#Fact3. The shooter's first request when walking in the church was, "where the minister, I want to meet the minister"

#Fact4. The shooter lived 110 miles away from that church, if it was a "HATE CRIME" against black people, then why didn't he just shoot up any other black church, you can't randomly pick a church 110 miles away from your residence

#Fact5 He didn't even kill everyone in the church but reloaded his gun 5 times, what person that commits a "HATE CRIME" spares people lives, if you hate all lack people why not kill them all and he actually told people "I want witnesses"

NONE OF THIS IS RANDOM, THIS WAS NOT A RANDOM HATE CRIME, THIS WAS A PERSONAL ATTACK ON A MAN SOME CALLED "The Modern Day MLK"

I say all this to say, I'm tired of all this crazy shxt, and they'll do anything to cover up the true story, and of course we as normal people we take it for face value, white man kills multiple black people = "hate crime" but that's just their way of concealing the truth, aren't y'all tired of being lied to? The entire Charleston police department needs to be investigated

Sounds plausible but could never be proved.

Most conspiracies sounds plausible tho.

yeah boy trust good old alex to connect them dots

ILLUMINATI FALSE FLAG CIA MK MIND CONTROL REPTILIAN CHEMTRAILS... buy my super duper 100+health vitality drink

Truss .

Usual suspects endorsing his wave and all

They was talking about races uniting but you guys seem to want a race war :/

Funny how you could not bring yourself to agree with him but you have hidden agendas so makes sense