US Terrorist attack: Nine killed in Charleston Hate Crime

The Somalian

Wonder what d absolute lie was

"White people on average dont think about race in their daily lives "

Says the man who wrote a racially motivated manifesto then killed 9 black people

Exception rather than d rule on this case

In any case its tru imo.

Would also be fair to say a certain kind of white person (DM guardian commenters suburbanites middle classes) are more theory than practical when it comes to racist experiences where as with ethnics it's that first hand knowledge.

Thats why some man on here act so bewildered n uncomprehending. Don't like getting that bubble burst.

• Downvote 1

What's wrong with being an employee? Is a man who owns a string of tennesse fried chickens more accomplised than a city lawyer?

first of all there is nothing wrong with it get your money any means possible and live your own life.

BUT

if you cant see the difference between the 2 then your still stuck with that slave mentality

the one major difference between the 2 and the only one that counts in this context is as an employee your working for someone to make them rich... they hold all the power you are replaceable to a newer, better more shiny version.

and as the employer you are the one who stands to profit you are in charge of your own career, you are a free man.

Mate you sound like Damon Dash. This fetishization of entrepreneurship is annoying.

If you're on your job why would you be replaced - you're not a bloody trophy wife.

How is one stuck with a slave mentality if one pursues a profession that is almost guaranteed to make them a millionaire eventually. Not everyone can be a boss, and the vast majority of businesses end up in failure.

As an employer you work a lot longer hours than 9-5, and you are never a free man whatever you do. You are beholden to market forces, shareholders, and the customer.

reading his manifesto and i must say there were a few things  i agree with 

Black people view everything through a racial lense. Thats what racial awareness is, its viewing everything that happens through a racial lense. They are always thinking about the fact that they are black. This is part of the reason they get offended so easily, and think that some thing are intended to be racist towards them, even when a White person wouldnt be thinking about race. 

Black people are racially aware almost from birth, but White people on average dont think about race in their daily lives.

Modern history classes instill a subconscious White superiority complex in Whites and an inferiority complex in blacks. This White superiority complex that comes from learning of how we dominated other peoples is also part of the problem I have just mentioned. 

I agree with some of this. Seeing everything through a racial lens an americanism that is unfortunately being exported to every other black population in the world. 

Most africans could not give a flying f*ck if the ancient egyptians were black etc, cultural appropriation, white privilege, actively looking for racism in every place and under every nook and cranny

The irony is that the best place to be a black person in this world, is America

reading his manifesto and i must say there were a few things  i agree with 

Black people view everything through a racial lense. Thats what racial awareness is, its viewing everything that happens through a racial lense. They are always thinking about the fact that they are black. This is part of the reason they get offended so easily, and think that some thing are intended to be racist towards them, even when a White person wouldnt be thinking about race.

Black people are racially aware almost from birth, but White people on average dont think about race in their daily lives.

Modern history classes instill a subconscious White superiority complex in Whites and an inferiority complex in blacks. This White superiority complex that comes from learning of how we dominated other peoples is also part of the problem I have just mentioned.

I agree with some of this. Seeing everything through a racial lens an americanism that is unfortunately being exported to every other black population in the world. 

Most africans could not give a flying f*ck if the ancient egyptians were black etc, cultural appropriation, white privilege, actively looking for racism in every place and under every nook and cranny

The irony is that the best place to be a black person in this world, is America

Not viewing shit through that racial lens is why they are still being fucked by the rest of the world. Just concerned about themselves.. They should give a flying fuck about the Egyptians and African empires of old and learn from those before them. Instead they want to learn from the people raping them.

black christians make me sick

Why? You wanted them to be like their white counterparts who after a church service would go down to Bob's for a BBQ and lynching?

I hate these african americans I swear. :angry:

How is the fucc is first thing your gonna say to him is "I forgive you".

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

• Upvote 1

And the cycle continues. People like this freak in the video will always exist as people like Venom will.

Aww are you being humble by not saying..people like you will exist too?

@bobbyreds that must be cos that is what is said in the bible? Forgive and be forgiven.

Why? You wanted them to be like their white counterparts who after a church service would go down to Bob's for a BBQ and lynching?

"oh i forgive you but your in gods hands now"

it's just a stupid way to assess what just happened. Nothing is addressed or discussed.

there are potentially other twisted fucks like this guy and as a society we should be putting a magnifying glass on how and why these idiots adopts this kind of mindset.

but nah, sky daddy gonna take care of everything he had free will he did this under his own fruition end of conversation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e26Eysq22Yg

it's just a stupid way to assess what just happened. Nothing is addressed or discussed.

there are potentially other twisted f*cks like this guy and as a society we should be putting a magnifying glass on how and why these idiots adopts this kind of mindset.

but nah, sky daddy gonna take care of everything he had free will he did this under his own fruition end of conversation.

C/S

_______ >>>>>>> American blacks way of thinking and way of life.

Glad I live in Britain where the mentality of black people are far superior.

Pisses me off everytime they come out with "We forgive you," some defeatism mentality towards racism and the problems they have there!

there are potentially other twisted f*cks like this guy and as a society we should be putting a magnifying glass on how and why these idiots adopts this kind of mindset.

pie in the sky mentality

It's the way these christians think, let them be ennit.

no, because it's unproductive and an ideology detrimental to reasoning and problem solving.

they can have their retarded religion but once they infringe its bad thinking on society is the moment logical minds need to call it out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

C/S

_______ >>>>>>> American blacks way of thinking and way of life.

Glad I live in Britain where the mentality of black people are far superior.

Pisses me off everytime they come out with "We forgive you," some defeatism mentality towards racism and the problems they have there!

Oh shut up.  

Why does their christianity offend you so much, they are being true to their faith, and true to the christian victims of this senseless massacre. Imagine a world without forgiveness. Or if everyone followed a religion which commanded you to forgive only when you felt like it. 

What will they  accomplish if they have as much hatred in their hearts as Dylan Roof? What would Mandela, Gandhi and MLK jr. have achieved if they followed your prescription. 

Lol at thinking you have a superior way of thinking.

the fact that they introduced christianity to blacks in america whilst they were slaves should tell you everything about their brand of "religion". 

So what. Were the slaveholders truly pracitioners of the gospel?

What about the traditional religion of the africans who sold their brothers into slavery. Or the religion of the arabs who enslaved more africans than the europeans.