If you are on Vodafone your laughing

shower

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/campaigns/excess-charges/out-of-bundle-5b/index.htm

Changes to excess charges for UK calls and messaging services

There are important pricing changes happening this summer. 

You’ll be aware that Ofcom is changing the way service numbers (also known as non-geographic numbers) are charged, to bring more pricing transparency for mobile phone customers. For more information on these changes visit our UK calling page

Excess charges from 10 August

In an effort to make similar improvements to our own pricing, we’re simplifying our excess charges. These charges – also known as out of bundle charges – are what you’ll pay if you exceed your monthly allowance, or if you don’t have a monthly allowance.  

From 10 August 2015, there’ll be a single price of 37.5p (excluding VAT) a minute for the following plans:

4G Red, Red, Red+, Red Business, Essentials, Your Plan Small Business, Business Single plans, Your Plan, Standard Bundle, Red Bundle, Red Value Bundle, Business Premier and One Net Express Single plans.

The tables below give more details. You’ll see that some of our excess charges will increase in price, while others will drop, but it should become simpler to understand your costs when making calls on our network.

We appreciate this may mean your monthly bills increase by more than the Retail Price Index of 0.9%, so we’re giving you the opportunity to end your agreement with us without charge. To do this, simply write to us within 30 days of the receipt of this communication at Vodafone Customer Care, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN. 

Table 1: Excess charges for UK calls

Prices shown are cost per minute, excluding VAT. A one minute minimum call charge applies.

Price from 1 July 2015 Price from 10 August 2015 Calls to any Vodafone UK mobile, standard UK landline (starting 01, 02 or 03) and UK voicemail access 37.5p 37.5p Other mobile networks within the UK 37.5p 37.5p Channel Islands or Isle of Man numbers starting 01481, 01534 or 01624 30p 37.5p Video calling to any Vodafone UK mobile 33.33p 37.5p Video calling to other UK mobile networks 46.8p 37.5p Radio-paging services (starting 076) 42.5p 37.5p Personal numbering services (starting 070) 55.34p 37.5p Call forwarding services (e.g. 07744, 07755) 29.7p 37.5p Non-geographic numbers starting 084, 087, 09 &118* 19.17p 37.5p Freephone numbers starting 0500 17p 37.5p Freephone numbers starting 0800 and 0808 Free Free

*Note that calls to 084, 087, 09, and 118 will also have a service charge, as set by the organisation you’re calling.

Table 2: Excess charges for messaging

Prices shown are cost per message, excluding VAT

Price from 1 July 2015 Price from 10 August 2015 Standard UK picture message 33.33p 37.5p Standard UK video message 51p 37.5p Sending Picture Messages while roaming In Europe Zone 2, USA and Canada, Rest of World 1 and Rest of World 2 37p (VAT not applicable) 45p (VAT not applicable)

Don’t worry, these excess charges won’t affect your monthly bill unless you exceed your allowance. If you don’t have a monthly allowance, these new prices will be your standard call and message charges.

Find out about more ways to save when using our services, or see our business terms for more information.

Thought I would share this with you guys I wish i was on vodafone 

Me

Best network

My contract is nice doubt ill find a better one

What's your contract?

£15 a month

unlimited calls/texts

10gb data

sky sports 1/2

Lol like 2 years was with t mob and o2

Only my second contract with them

Them datk days of t mobile are long over

So if there's any change to my deal on any network I can cancel?

Just had an email from 3 saying there's gonna be changes.

If there's a big enough price increase. Usually they have to inform you themselves if you're within you're within your right to switch I think.

If I cancel do i get to keep my phone?

yep, hence this thread

its should be EE > O2 > Voda > Three considering size

however Three just bought O2 earlier this year so expect those 2 networks to be as competitive soon (as it will be the biggest network, surpassing EE)

also BT bought EE so expect some nice deals to arise in that area too

basically Voda will become the bottom tier network by the time O2 and Three has merged services