Political Compass

16 posts in this topic

weren't expecting this

aEzohKh.png

edit

you shoulda dropped

fS6S8Lk.gif

in the opening post

I can't post the pic cause I'm on my phone but I basically landed where Gandhi did. Amusing

I can't post the pic cause I'm on my phone but I basically landed where Gandhi did. Amusing

That's near enough what I got. Tried copying the image link on here but it said it didn't have permission. 

AvPdzcv.png

I like where I sit

That's near enough what I got. Tried copying the image link on here but it said it didn't have permission. 

http://imgur.com/

Pretty much the same as Badman

That's near enough what I got. .

LOL

So you're a typical leftie?

LOL According to this study yea. Others have said different though so pinch of salt. Must admit there were some questions on this one as well that had me struggling to decide.

^is why people were implying you don't know the different between left and right in the other thread

while nationalism is associated with the 'right', there is such thing as left-wing nationalism

/

Economic Left/Right: -5.0 
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.77

uSHefkw.png

seems about right

cant up the pic.

i was on the left along the divided line, pretty much in the middle but nearer the edge.

and slightly more to authoritarian than libertarian

Lol, most advanced countries lean to the left. The far right is reserved for crazy ideas like god is government constitutions that never change and generally things should just stay the same. i.e republican americans, Iran, Saudi Arabia, North Korea etc.

didn't think Iran would go in that same pot

obvs its a country with Islam integrated into the politics but it doesn't seem to be riddled with corruption and inequalities like some places

if people were taught proper politics in secondary school, instead of shit like citizenship n religious studies, i think the uk would be much more left wing

the problem is alot of ppl have a very ignorant understanding of what being left wing is.