Health & Well-being

Supermalt

they contain no scs or fluride.. these actually erode the teeth and cause gum immflamation

i forced it upon my better half he had bad gums i told him to fuck what the dentist and his lies about use higher fluride pastes.. thats counter productive say just try for a month...no gum issues since

best mix i find but you can switch up the ingredients to match yourself...eg use blended fresh mint instead of oil or leave out the natural plant sugar stevia ..

toothpaste. You can bypass the glycerin and sodium fluoride by making your own healthy toothpaste blend. Simply mix 6 tablespoons of coconut oil with 6 tablespoons of baking soda, and add 25 drops of peppermint essential oil and 1 teaspoon of raw stevia for a sweetener. Use as you would regular toothpaste

• Upvote 2

you might run into issues in the long term disregarding your dentists advice

/

it's kinda hard to believe that there's a conspiracy going on with all dentists conspiring to keep us coming back and all this time there hasn't been a single Edward Snowden type figure that spills the beans

that one dentist would be an instant worldwide celebrity if they did

same with them research scientists, the amount of research money you'd get, if you were to prove dentists on the whole wrong... someone would have done that by now as well

and the only people really at risk when it comes to fluoride in this country are kids and even that's rare

Safety and risks

There have been some concerns that fluoride may be linked to a variety of health conditions. Reviews of the risks have found no evidence to support these concerns and the general consensus is that water containing the correct amount of fluoride and fluoride toothpaste have a significant benefit in reducing tooth decay.

However, a condition called dental fluorosis can occur, particularly if a child’s teeth are exposed to too much fluoride when they're developing.

Mild dental fluorosis can be seen as very fine pearly white lines or flecking on the surface of the teeth. It can often only be diagnosed by a dental expert because other conditions may give a similar appearance. Severe fluorosis can cause the tooth’s enamel to become pitted or discoloured.

Fluorosis that might be of concern from an aesthetic perspective is rare in the UK because levels of fluoride in water, both natural and added, are carefully monitored and if necessary adjusted. 

Because fluorosis can be difficult to spot and record consistently, new research methods are being used to photograph children’s teeth in studies looking at levels of fluorosis in populations.

The Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) is an independent organisation that checks that the water companies in England and Wales supply safe drinking water that meets legal standards.

Read more about the DWI’s latest research findings.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/fluoride/Pages/Introduction.aspx

just be careful

Ima stick to the flourides

Just be aware of the downsides of fluoride...its even been reclassified has a neurotoxin

LANCET NEUROLOGY RECLASSIFIES FLUORIDE AS DEVELOPMENTAL NEUROTOXIN

im familiar with it but whats some of the effects

can cause iodine deficiencies ,reduced intelligence it affects the central nervous system

been tonnes of major studies done like the previous post said..it affects younger people more because they are still developing

Im shocked the b.m.c reclassified it last year myself normally they cant big it up enough but its up there now in the same classification as arsenic now.

when i stopped using fluorided pastes me personally spitting blood when i brushed teeth stopped within two days..

im still learning myself but all i can say is the proofs in the pudding and cutting it out in that one product alone worked wonders for me..everyones different its about seeing whats right for you

Ima stick to the flourides

Just be aware of the downsides of fluoride...its even been reclassified has a neurotoxin

LANCET NEUROLOGY RECLASSIFIES FLUORIDE AS DEVELOPMENTAL NEUROTOXIN

im familiar with it but whats some of the effects

can cause iodine deficiencies ,reduced intelligence it affects the central nervous system

been tonnes of major studies done like the previous post said..it affects younger people more because they are still developing

Im shocked the b.m.c reclassified it last year myself normally they cant big it up enough but its up there now in the same classification as arsenic now.

when i stopped using fluorided pastes me personally spitting blood when i brushed teeth stopped within two days..

im still learning myself but all i can say is the proofs in the pudding and cutting it out in that one product alone worked wonders for me..everyones different its about seeing whats right for you

hmm read about the effects of flourides and fizzy drinks on intelligence. Sceptical tho i dont believe they are that sinister

you're not supposed to consume fluoride from your toothpaste though are you?

our skin and body tissue/parts are porous so even if you spit out the paste it still enterss the body

the same goes for deodorants and all their many chemicals they contain they dont just sit upon the skin they enter it

and on that note a good deodorant mix

coconut oil contains lauric acid, which just so happens to be a great odour killer. You may think that coconut oil would stain your clothes – however, a light layer applied daily will not stain. 

To make your own deodorant, mix ¼ cup baking soda, ¼ cup arrowroot powder, 3 tablespoons of coconut oil, 5 drops of sweet orange essential oil, and 4 drops of tea tree essential oil. Mix everything together well and put in a small container.  

i left out the arrowroot, tea tree and orange oil and put in lavendar oil..which i love the smell of 

• Upvote 1

Going to cop that today Faze

I copped this first http://www.mightymatcha.com/  and it does taste nicer and more refined. If you go on there facebook theres normally codes floating about

This stuff tastes wonderful.

Couldn't get it to froth though. Had to try like 5 different utensils :lol:

Milk frother is you. Thats what i use... long for using a bamboo whisk.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LeXpress-KCFRX-Frother/dp/B000NPF3JU/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1435827888&sr=1-1

So I tried this Matcha. Doesn't taste different to Green tea.

While I was in Egypt, I had stomach ache. They gave me this herb. I don't know the English name. But it was produced NiaNia (sp). its a leaf. It has a mint taste to it. You drop it in hot water and sip away.It took effect within 10mins. I felt like purged and light after. it worked wonders.

Cant seem t find it over here. I have been trying a google search no luck.

While I was in Egypt, I had stomach ache. They gave me this herb. I don't know the English name. But it was produced NiaNia (sp). its a leaf. It has a mint taste to it. You drop it in hot water and sip away.It took effect within 10mins. I felt like purged and light after. it worked wonders.

Cant seem t find it over here. I have been trying a google search no luck.

probably just Egyptian mint (Mentha niliaca), mint tea is good for digestion.