1 million Japanese men locked in their rooms for years

Supermalt

It is one of the biggest social and health problems facing Japan - about 1 million people, mostly men, have locked themselves in their bedrooms and will not come out.

Japanese health professionals are now scrambling to stop the next generation from suffering the same fate.

Not only is the condition shattering families, it is also threatening the country's economy.

For nearly three years, Yuto Onishi's world was his small bedroom in Tokyo.

He slept during the day and lived at night, trawling the internet and reading manga - Japanese comics.

Mr Onishi, now 18, refused all contact with friends and family, sneaking out only in the dead of night to eat.

6601742-3x2-340x227.jpg

What kind of demonic social recluse sh*t is this, just wanking til they die

Fuck it gnna reach

Bobby reds is chatting frass.

It's commonly known that Asian women generally love white man..

Bout they love bllack man for fashionable accessory.

No they really don't

2nd dude on her trying to tell me about a place they have never stepped foot in. :/

If you think EVERY japanese girls loves white man only, you need to travel more.

Certain Japanes girls over there were more wog socket, than the crusty white tings pushing the mixed race pram in romford.

about fraff

Afro forever claiming knowledge, when in reality its opinion founded on nuance. Can confirm Japanese women are no different to white women when it comes to black men, less likely to enter into a relationship with one because of Japanese culture. They hate outsiders. Girl visited for a while and they'd spit on the ground as foreigners walked past. Intense.

Guest babatundestacks

The japs are the most homogenous group of people in the world.

They aint checking for blacks or pinks nidah

Chinese on the other hand are notorious for their love for dave and barry.

Makes me sick

Know one dude who went there. Said they all thought he was a basketballer so he was getting random people taking photos with him.

Also said the woman really love the white man over there

Yeah if you're tall and Black, Randoms come up to you and ask to take pics :lol:  My boy was out there for a few months said people would just stare at him (Not in a rude way but more curious)

Nah japanese girls LOVE black men

but its more like they want you as a fashionable accessory if you know what I mean

This is also true.   My boy is actually going to stay there for a year to work they loved him so much ffs