Queen nazi

Drift

Worst thing is having seen gambino and thekingofrome

Niether of them are white they both got black or asian blood

People try tell me that all the time. You ain't even seen me with long hair and a huge beard either. I'm 100% White British Irish/English.

I said it was fact because I assume he is talking about the Atlantic slave trade. It wasn't ended through some uprising by slaves. It was ended by White men. You see not all White Westerners were slave owners, not all agreed with it. And many suffered the same fate themselves prior to it. 

Enslave you, destroy you, liberate you and retort "but look what we have done for you"

Amazing, ain't it?

I don't think any one is saying it in a way that expects you to be grateful. I certainly don't expect that of any one on here, primarily because all you fucking retards were born after the 1980's and never experienced any of that shit. 

But facts are facts........ Don't start Rah'in man like he's just rewritten history.

• Downvote 1

Churchill - History is written by the victors.

The most hilarious thing about all this is how all the media hasn't really focused on the fact that the Queen Mum was doing the salute as well. Bare people making excuses for a young queen which is understandable. 

What's the Queen Mums excuse? By 1933 Hitler had already been on his anti Jew wave for a while. 

Then you read stuff like this

The Sun’s decision to publish footage of the Queen at six or seven years old performing a Nazi salute, held in the royal archives and hitherto unavailable for public viewing, has triggered concerns that the palace has for years sought to suppress the release of damaging material confirming the links between leading royals and the Third Reich.

Unlike the National Archives, the royal archives, which are known to contain large volumes of correspondence between members of the royal family and Nazi politicians and aristocrats, are not compelled to release material on a regular basis. Now, as that relationship becomes the subject of global debate, historians and MPs have called for the archives to be opened up so that the correspondence can be put into context.

I would imagine their is tons of embarrassing material ready to get revealed. We know that King Edward VIII before he abdicated, flirted heavily with facist and nazi beliefs. The damage control has been astonishing. 

• Upvote 1

There is plenty from that history to look at but people just see a salute done in 1933 and go woop raging Nazis. Nobody is even questioning all the people who carried on doing that shit in 1936 etc. No reason to sell papers mentioning any one else. The Queen mother was very much against the Nazi's during the war effort. And everyone knows about Edward, not like that was kept a secret, he was told to do one as well from Britain, pretty much lived in exile.

Enslave you, destroy you, liberate you and retort "but look what we have done for you"

Amazing, ain't it?

I don't think any one is saying it in a way that expects you to be grateful. I certainly don't expect that of any one on here, primarily because all you f*cking retards were born after the 1980's and never experienced any of that sh*t. 

But facts are facts........ Don't start Rah'in man like he's just rewritten history.

lol you're being deliberately obtuse

you can't sense the pride in that guy's post?

Gambino...the royals were close to Hitler in the run up to ww2. That's fact. . He hated the boldheviks for what they did to his cousin (whom he refused to help btw) and had always been in support of the rising power of Germany to counter the Russians. This is the same family partly responsible for ww1.. fucking daemons the lot of them. *tuuuuft*