Javone Prince Show BBC2

Admin.

But promoting mediocrity can only be detrimental in the long run...

Preach brother and amen.

Only support good things, not everything.

Guarantee if it was an Indian, Jewish or even Somali or Polish show this attitude wouldn't exist. Watch and support kmt
Do u think pakistanis support citizen khan just because they dont have any other mainstream shows?

When u support mediocrity u set a low bar an shit standards

• Upvote 2

I think Patrice O'Neal hit the nail on the head when he said he can't wait for a day where average black quarter blacks are allowed! basically saying that at the moment because the numbers are so small every black quarter back is scrutinised and under pressure to be brilliant whereas people won't bat an eyelid at an average white QB!

In context I'd rather promote the fact that a black man has his own TV show even if mediocre until it becomes the norm and we can afford to slate poor execution.  

Bruh what you know about QB's really?

Preach brother and amen.

Guarantee if it was an Indian, Jewish or even Somali or Polish show this attitude wouldn't exist. Watch and support kmt
Do u think pakistanis support citizen khan just because they dont have any other mainstream shows?

When u support mediocrity u set a low bar an sh*t standards

YES

I think Patrice O'Neal hit the nail on the head when he said he can't wait for a day where average black quarter blacks are allowed! basically saying that at the moment because the numbers are so small every black quarter back is scrutinised and under pressure to be brilliant whereas people won't bat an eyelid at an average white QB!

In context I'd rather promote the fact that a black man has his own TV show even if mediocre until it becomes the norm and we can afford to slate poor execution.  

Bruh what you know about QB's really?

You missed the point completely.

Preach brother and amen.

When u support mediocrity u set a low bar an sh*t standards

YES

Lol well you would be wrong

i think quite a few are offended and unimpressed

Fair enough grafter although the context is different. I'm guessing any dislike is based on misrepresentation of culture? Viewing figures were high I know that.

Look Lenny Henry had a show, Stephen gay Amos had a show and now this brudder. It's an achievement which I will support. If it gets a 2nd season and it's a dud then i'll lock off.

Each to their own though.

He's black support the show please! when is it on? gonna blast insta and twitter.

We need more black shows not less. If it's sh*t will mute it.

This is a bad way of thinking.

This is like saying retarded jimmy throwing his lunch at the back of the class is doing maths well, just to make all the other retards feel better. 

No one respects that, most importantly, not even yourselves.

No it isn't, think bigger. How many black shows are on UK TV? if this one flops the door won't open.

Why not blast insta and tweet about the ones that are actually good?

Name some for me please...

I don't know any. I don't watch or care for t.v.

You telling me you got an interested in black television but currently don't know anyone that is doing it good?

• Downvote 1

He's black support the show please! when is it on? gonna blast insta and twitter.

This is like saying retarded jimmy throwing his lunch at the back of the class is doing maths well, just to make all the other retards feel better. 

No it isn't, think bigger. How many black shows are on UK TV? if this one flops the door won't open.

You telling me you got an interested in black television but currently don't know anyone that is doing it good?

You are an idiot infact in this case idiot is synonymous with c*nt. What the fuck you in this topic for then if you have no interest in TV?

c*nt

You are an idiot infact in this case idiot is synonymous with c*nt. What the f*ck you in this topic for then if you have no interest in TV?

c*nt

So i want you to take some breaths, just try and let any bad feeling that arises pass by. and as you breathing just try and focus on breath.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fair enough grafter although the context is different. I'm guessing any dislike is based on misrepresentation of culture? Viewing figures were high I know that.

Look Lenny Henry had a show, Stephen gay Amos had a show and now this brudder. It's an achievement which I will support. If it gets a 2nd season and it's a dud then i'll lock off.

Each to their own though.

Im not a fan of lenny henry but i found that sketch show hilarious. The fly sketches killed me

If its good i watch if not then i dont

• Upvote 1