Patrick Bamford

Thizz

• 5 months later...
Striker Patrick Bamford says he has ended his season-long loan at Crystal Palace early to return to Chelsea.

Bamford, 22, made the decision public after Monday's 0-0 draw at home to Swansea - apparently before he had told manager Alan Pardew.

"That was my last game for Palace," he said. "If I were being honest, it has been terrible. No one wants to sit on the bench and not play.

"It was my decision. The gaffer hasn't actually spoken to me."

The England Under-21 international has not made a Premier League start since arriving from Chelsea.

He has made five league appearances as a substitute, with his only two starts for the club coming in the League Cup.

Bamford missed a good chance for Palace after coming on as a substitute against Swansea, hitting a shot straight at goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski from 12 yards.

• 4 weeks later...

Difficult for these chav youngers really

Bammy was good last season, I'm sure he got rewarded with a new contract in the summer, despite that he was no closer to breaking into the chav 1st team and got sent out again.

Same thing happened with Chalobah after his impressive season with Watford under Zola.

Both did extremely well in the championship but they lost momentum because they returned to Chavski and got sent out on loan again

Should have signed for Boro in the summer, just like Chalobah should have signed for Watford in 2013

All the chavski talk in your post took me back to bbc 606 forum back in the day

/

Chalobah should have taken up a squad role after that Watford season

• 11 months later...

Rhodes will be on his way back to the championship soon

/

that line up of forwards ?