SwaggyBoard / Swegway / IO Hawk

Thizz

Lol @ nt having anywhere to quad, london sucks......

I know few bmx n bike rydas who make there own trails in forests n woods etc so cnt wait to buy mini bike n go on the trails.....so sick in the summer no one knows the spot its so secluded have bbq,s n sometimes take picnic bt yeah theres so many spots to quad aswell ...fvck a swaggy board

• Upvote 1

It arrived.... I've scratched the sh!t out of it already, but now i've got the hang of it

Now I want to customize it to protect it

I let one older woman in my office have ago....she picked it up almost straight away.... whilst wearing wedges  :lmao:  :rofl:

Would recommend this product....

Lots of nogroids with them in Ibiza.

Was expecting that keyword with regsards to this topic form you.

So you are in Ibiza mean while you are posting on here about guys you saw on E-boards?

Boy..

I'm back in London and have been since Sunday you f*cking fresh dusty c*nt.

Guy went to Ibiza to screw face at bruhs listening to House and drawing gyal on e boards. while he is standing hopeless in the crowd in his quarter length, ashy feet in opened sandals. Twiddling his greasy thumb on his phone to give us an update on what he saw.

Miserable bastard.

Heeeey! This is only a half truth.

This shit looks more practical

i also think black people are over represented on public transport, instagram and game shows

Just my 2pence 

PMSL

2/3: Insta and Public Transport (Drivers).

I ain't never seen black people on University Challenge. If you mean ones where the prize is money, then yeah, you could be right, but not where the prize is gained by showing a wide general knowledge.