ViP2 Members Bets Against Each Other

Seth Rollins

:lol:

I want to pay, £50 is nothing to me.

But I know Flojo is gone in the wind so when I should be at 0, I'll be down 50.

/

Haven't dodged the forum or signed up under a new user over 50 pound dunno who told you that, had a lot going on the last couple months.

It's not that deep. Your not actually out of pocket in reality. You've lost the notional concept of getting few squids off the internet.

Accept that betting vipers doesn't work and live to reply to another thread.

I've accepted nothing and in any case my situation is now resolved and will be spoken on no more.

/

I can't speak for anyone else, but we all engage on here and some/most know each other. A bet is a bet. When Haze-e/Skema lose I want my money. And if they win they will receive theirs. Don't come with bass and make bets. About internet lol. Internet is how most people communicate now. Should we all just all make deals online and not pay?

:rofl:

I can't speak for anyone else, but we all engage on here and some/most know each other. A bet is a bet. When Goli loses I want my money. And if he wins he will receive his. Don't come with bass and make bets. About internet lol. Internet is how most people communicate now. Should we all just all make deals online and not pay?

:rofl:

Simple tings

wrong forum bruh

• 1 month later...