Black British role models

connorwickham

tiger is a barn door coonage and you know it...in fact he is cooning gone wild. found a aryan swede to breed to dilute his already diluted genes. I've never seen him with a single black person in my life. He aint sh*t and you can't claim him - he's whiter then miley cyrus

venus takin that white d*ck to keep her mum and her horrible blonde compton weave in the royal box post retirement... venus aint sh*t for black people

serena aint no black queen - never seen her date dark skin black man in my life and she aint said sh*t about black lives matter 

barack obama - did nothing for black poeple, black thugs are being shot in the street by white police at an alarming scale and yet POTUS aint done sh*t but shrug his shoulders and dance a jig at the white house correspondents dinner and get laughs from white people on jimmy kimmel. 

I can tell you this as someone with no agenda because i couldn't care less... 16 pages in and not a single acceptable role model has been posted which is a damining inditement on your community

/

The irony is that I watched goodness gracious me special yesterday and saw Sanjeev bhaskar and meera Syal taking the piss out of white people through satire on PRIME TIME TV

talking about the sketch with the white token in India and the juxtaoposition between how ethnic tokens are treated in white company

thats real sh*t right there

you can suck ya mums if you don't agree 

:lmao:

Guest babatundestacks

The 6 Richest Black British of 2015, according to the Sunday Times and Forbes

6) Luol Deng – $55 Million (£36m)

5) Adam Afriyie – estimated $76 Million (£50m)

4) Lewis Hamilton – $103 Million (£68m)

3) Lennox Lewis – $130 Million (£85m)

2) Damon Buffini – $190 Million (£125m)

1) Mo Ibrahim – $1.1 Billion

3 of these arent even black ffs.

They came out of a white woman

If these was females you would be calling them WOBO.

Ive always made it clear that if you have a white parent we are not the same.

I have never once claimed a mixed person as a wobo

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...