Narcos

Gambino

madness how this guy had the whole country under his spell. fucking criminal mastermind.

had no idea about his attempt at presidency or the plane bombing.guy was fucking cold hearted. probably has affected families for generations. no wonder his wife and kids have to keep moving around latin america to whenever their cover gets blown

Just jumped on

Can see an all nighter

madness how this guy had the whole country under his spell. f*cking criminal mastermind.

had no idea about his attempt at presidency or the plane bombing.guy was f*cking cold hearted. probably has affected families for generations. no wonder his wife and kids have to keep moving around latin america to whenever their cover gets blown

I don't think they are trying to hard to stay undercover to be honest. I've seen his son appearing in a documentary before, think he made it himself.

Half way in but the spanish accents really really bug me

Its like watching a show about the krays and one kray has a texas accent the other has a scottish accent all the other associates have australian and scottish accents

Really off putting

None of them sound the same, if i was fluent in spanish id probably have locked the show off... Pablos accent is the worst... Sounds like me trying to speak spanish