"Dude, I tried to shoot him" - Thalys Train Shooting

Elementalism

Mad.

Concrete respect and full propers to the guys who got up and mushed the bastard. I swear to God no terrorist shall ever chuck a ting when I'm present and aware. I don't expect the post-9/11 world to react any differently. The training these guys had paid off.

Fuck the cowardly train staff who ran for their private car and locked the passengers in as soon as a shot went off. You fuckers should have taken beatings too.

To think the American guys were in the right place just at the time the gun jammed. This is one of the few times I will probably say it, but God Bless America. Anthony Spencer (think he's an Airman) smashed it - the guy got mushed.

2B94E74600000578-3207347-Spencer_Stone_e

To think these likkle pussyholes jump on a plane, go Saudi, go Syria and turn fryers then come back trying to push this kind of fuckery on innocent people. Fuck all these ISIS guys and their moneymasters.

Unfortunately this is a world that Bush, Blair etc created. The world I grew up in was not the world my kids will grow up in, I couldn't have imagined.

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/3hvegi/shooting_in_a_thalys_train_in_france_shooter/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Everything fell into place like a hollywood movie

• Downvote 2

Everything fell into place like a hollywood movie

Is this VIP2 or the David Icke forum?

This is one of the few times I will probably say it, but God Bless America. 

There is no daddy in the sky subscribing better fortune to particular nations.

Please, just think about it logically for a few moments and realize it sounds ridiculous.

How about you bend over and suck whatever you can reach.

I think that's possibly the first time that sentence has ever been conceived in my mind naturally. I don't give a shit about what you think is logical or not. Your definition of logic is as accurate as a piece of string is long.

• Upvote 1

It wasn't his choice, his boss made him remove. You'd be pretty stupid to stand up to that, as there's nothing to stand up to, he shot a gun probably didn't realise there was a shooting and put it up. its complete bullshit but no need to drag it out and make it a thing, just remove and keep it moving, because these mumsnet/bob cut complain about anything slags will just make an issue of it, no one needs that headache.

• Upvote 3

It wasn't his choice, his boss made him remove. You'd be pretty stupid to stand up to that, as there's nothing to stand up to, he shot a gun probably didn't realise there was a shooting and put it up. its complete bullshit but no need to drag it out and make it a thing, just remove and keep it moving, because these mumsnet/bob cut complain about anything slags will just make an issue of it, no one needs that headache.

!

Agree. 

About 'angered fans'

It seems anyone with internet and an opinion can boss shit. the fuck.