Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Young Bape

if someone comes to u with a problem, wanting advice, someone to just hear their problems

32 posts in this topic

Not a really close friend or a family member but someone u know that isn't that close are u the type to listen and care or are u the type of person to say get outta here

Play them Eminem's catalogue g.

Fam i got no issues with u but stop with that childish kid b/s and tryna fuck up my thread with that dumb shit. U not a fan i get it. U want a medal or somethin? u that butt hurt that i like someones music and are inspired by their success  

Play them Eminem's catalogue g.

Fam i got no issues with u but stop with that childish kid b/s and tryna f*ck up my thread with that dumb sh*t. U not a fan i get it. U want a medal or somethin? u that butt hurt that i like someones music and are inspired by their success

Jus a bit of banter mate. Jheeze.

Thing is I've been rock bottom. But it was only me who knew and tbh it was my fault.

So when someone comes to me with a problem I'm all ears.

I don't want a guilty consience thinking what if.

For example look at Kim I mean bitch please she's so obviously under the influence and she might be like look it's the way I am, it's my fault, But nah u gotta help.

It's mad tho sometimes I just sit here as the world turns and think rah maybe if I had a role model I could get down to buisness start cleaning out my closet and not just live and sing for the moment and do drugs till I collapse.

I dunno. I'm just tryna say u gotta help people and let people help you

Meh theres a reason why i dont get down or depressed.

Or even cry for that matter.

Try and only surroud myself by positive people not the weak.

I will honestly try my best to avoid contact with them or put my hand out,spud them and say fam im gone.

I will honestly try my best to avoid contact with them or put my hand out,spud them and say fam im gone.

This is a wise outlook

Not saying its absolute but it does help to surround yourself with positive and distance yourself with the negative 

I've also been to rock bottom. Sometimes life really makes you mad enough to kill.

Thing is I've been rock bottom. But it was only me who knew and tbh it was my fault.

For example look at Kim I mean bitch please she's so obviously under the influence and she might be like look it's the way I am, it's my fault, But nah u gotta help.

It's mad tho sometimes I just sit here as the world turns and think rah maybe if I had a role model I could get down to buisness start cleaning out my closet and not just live and sing for the moment and do drugs till I collapse.

lmao

lmao
he is not slick :rofl:

PMSL. Flew quay over my head first time.

This is a wise outlook

Not saying its absolute but it does help to surround yourself with positive and distance yourself with the negative 

you can try but you will never succeed 

ups and downs are a fact of life

Note what I said that it wasnt absolute

What can you try?

Are you not just saying what I said but rephrasing it?

Sheltering yourself from negativity seems counter productive.

Seeing how other people cope might help the person in the future.

I have learned its best to just sit back, listen, share ur own experiences than to give advice obviously some but depends who ur tryna tell

lmao

Lol didn't clock till near the end

Sheltering yourself from negativity seems counter productive.

Seeing how other people cope might help the person in the future.

I dont understand the sentiment

Negative person 'A' is depressed and lost. Drinks, gambles, in debt and single parent.....

Positive person 'B' Is content and ambitious. Keeps fit, Married with kids and successful. 

Person A tries to encourage you to go out to a night club for a fun night out

Person B tries to encourage me to do something productive like go to an art exhibition or museum.

Who would you rather surround yourself with?

Also, something bad happens to both people......lets say they are involved in a car crash or some shit

Person A keeps it bottled inside then hits the boozer and drinks his sorrows away

Person B reaches out to family members/professional to help with the psychological trauma

Again who would you rather surround yourself with?

Not as black and white as that IMO.

What if person A is a close friend for years.

Person b someone you've only meet recently.

I know who I'd choose every day of the week.

always listen an do my best to be alert to others in distress

i think its a human responsibility. like lou said u don't wanna think what if...

what is in your capacity to do, just do

even strangers, smile, help, listen

i had a job interview once a few years ago and a woman asked me and another lady if we wanned to go for a drink. my initial reaction inside is of course not wtf we are in competition i dont know u etc but then i could see this desperation in her eyes

we all went fora drink an this woman opened the eff up quite quickly. turns out she was living with a nasty abusive ex, it was a peculiar situation but i genuinely feel that even if she didn't go straight home an do what she needed to do, she left us feeling boosted

:rofl:

Not as black and white as that IMO.

What if person A is a close friend for years.

Person b someone you've only meet recently.

I know who I'd choose every day of the week.

If person A was as serious as I was then we would have grown together so I wouldnt need to chose

If Person A wasn't a serious guy then I would purposely distance myself and we will grow apart

But then again if Person A was in great need then I could be there for them but still keep my distance (This happened to me recently IRL)

So yeah you are right its not as black and white as that but the basic principal is there