Martial

The Infamous

Agree ziz he was sick against valencia, had one of the best assists ive seen in ages.

Tbh I actually think hes good and has high potential cieling but that fee makes me think its a full on panic buy after realising welbeck was wrongfully sold

He has the attributes united need in a forward minus being an alpha male (right now) which could see him end up on rooneys kill list now that i presume he will fo back the 10

Agree ziz he was sick against valencia, had one of the best assists ive seen in ages.

Tbh I actually think hes good and has high potential cieling but that fee makes me think its a full on panic buy after realising welbeck was wrongfully sold

He has the attributes united need in a forward minus being an alpha male (right now) which could see him end up on rooneys kill list now that i presume he will fo back the 10

He might become the Heskey Rooney's been crying out for all this time

This notion that LVG doesn't like players to dribble is baffling. 

Even Memphis said he has been told he is allowed but only once he is in the correct spaces on the pitch.

Doing rabonas and failed outside of the boot passes to Rooney from the halfway line risking the ball is what he wants to cut out. Some players can't help it ( see Di maria & Nani ) and fair play to them @ their ages its in their game , its in them naturally. But not this game , not how we play now.

if its all about getting Rooney involved then Martial should be used as a forward allowed to roam the front line dragging defenders and leaving space for the fat man to charge into and ATTEMPT to make a difference. 

The big key for basically all of Louis' signings is the young age , for young players its easy to change this natural maverick type flair and develop a player to make precise runs and spontaneous shots/assists AT THE RIGHT TIME.

Manchester United upped their bid for Anthony Martial from £21.6m to £57.6m as Tuesday's transfer deadline approached, according to Monaco vice president Vadim Vasilyev.

The Red Devils made Martial, 19, the most expensive teenage footballer in history when they sealed his big-money move on the lastl day of the summer transfer window.

The final sum does include bonuses - one of which, reportedly, is £7m if he scores 25 goals across his four-year contract - but Vasilyev says it is the kind of sum that is usually reserved for the likes of Barcelona forwards Luis Suarez and Neymar.

"It's true that the price for Martial is £57.6m but take into account this sum includes bonuses which are very realistic," he told The Sun.

"Initially Martial was not for sale, it was absolutely not planned. Since last week United started to make offers which we declined several times – £21.6m, £28.8m, £36m, even £50.4m with bonuses.

"On Sunday the player got such an offer that he couldn't have declined. He asked us to find a solution and on Monday morning Manchester United made an offer to Monaco which the club couldn't refuse.

"It's absolutely unique. It's the price of Luis Suarez or Neymar – the best players in the world.

"Right now English football is on a different financial level and if Manchester United decides to buy somebody, it's very hard to stop them."

I think it's alot of money for a relatively unknown guy. I admit i don't follow French football to that degree but I don't even think i've ever seen anyone here mention him until now either.

alot of time for a career to go either way when you're only 18 years old. The kid literally has to become a world beater now.

Read that one of the bonuses is 7.5m if he gets 25 caps for france over 4 years.

Swear he'd habe to play every single international in that period? How many int games a year?

Minimum of 10 games a season. Then when you factor in a tournament year and progression in tournaments. Basically Giroud probably does them numbers easy.

lvg doesnt want him

Ryan giggs signed him for when he takes over