Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Supermalt

Work managers you've had..

28 posts in this topic

Where the best ones you got on with/helped you out male or female?

I've noticed a trend..

Truss

Only thing gender dictates is if u can bang them in the face

Every female boss has always acted like they ain't had a good bang in years.

forever bird man hand rubbing like i can take care of that.

yeah I wouldn't mind that notion as long as they looked the part...

pure dust in my experience 

My first boss at my current job was a G, mouthy milwall c*nt who couldnt back it up but was safe as fuck. Man used to leave me in the store on our saturday (it was just ur 2 and against the law) and go to the cafe and buy me some food and bring back like 50 will hill slips and we would just bet all day >>> man would say to customers we coukdnt do certain things coz we was too busy. Man got me a pay rise when he left aswell and told me I would be manager one day

My 2nd boss who was assistant manager b4 he got it was a pisstaker, when I got the assistant manager job man was carrying him but everybody thought it was him. Man would go bank and be gone for like 3 hours, man went cafe, gym and food shopping. Customers hated him but I stuck it out and got offered the managers job at 25 when he moved to another branch

Since then my branch has smashed it I went from 6 staff to 8 in a year and a half and got every staff member a £1800 bonus. My staff love me and it makes them willing to work harder for u imo

Every female boss has always acted like they ain't had a good bang in years.

forever bird man hand rubbing like i can take care of that.

:rofl:

My first really good manager was a woman in her late 20s

current manager is a woman in her 50s perhaps. Its sometimes like dealing with my mum. Theres a bit of mania/ u kno that older woman energy an you just think "please...calm down"

The manager i had before was a man. Totally cool but i kind of was managing him work wise since he was new to the team

I've line managed and I'm excellent. My reportees excel and they dnt over work

Lets flip it, anyone here a manager or been one?

How where you received?

Are you kind?

Or were/are you a c*nt 

I have been a boss when not asked, u kno them temps who think they can just turn up....nah darlin i will make you work and do all mine...aaahahahaha

Rah

3 out of my 4 bosses have been female and 2 have been lesbians 😮

Most cool was the guy though, was like a white cockney version of myself.

First female was a c*nt, 0 people skills. Other 2 were super cool to me inparticular.

My first boss at my current job was a G, mouthy milwall c*nt who couldnt back it up but was safe as f*ck. Man used to leave me in the store on our saturday (it was just ur 2 and against the law) and go to the cafe and buy me some food and bring back like 50 will hill slips and we would just bet all day >>> man would say to customers we coukdnt do certain things coz we was too busy. Man got me a pay rise when he left aswell and told me I would be manager one day

My 2nd boss who was assistant manager b4 he got it was a pisstaker, when I got the assistant manager job man was carrying him but everybody thought it was him. Man would go bank and be gone for like 3 hours, man went cafe, gym and food shopping. Customers hated him but I stuck it out and got offered the managers job at 25 when he moved to another branch

Since then my branch has smashed it I went from 6 staff to 8 in a year and a half and got every staff member a £1800 bonus. My staff love me and it makes them willing to work harder for u imo

Where do you work?

Lets flip it, anyone here a manager or been one?

How where you received?

Are you kind?

Or were/are you a c*nt

Not manager but had people I delegated work to etc. Basically without the title.

Was only a c*nt to the idiots, but I had a bottom bitch who informally made the hoes stay in line..Only analogy I can think off..

Last role was help desk lead, only thing I really hated was lazy people, just make life hell. I like things to be done with urgency then if I catch you chillin; its all good.

If you got a brain on your shoulders I got time to teach you imma show you every trick in the book. The work day glorious.

Changed my job to be more server and networking focused and my current boss is cool as fuck, has exactly the same attitude I have.

All my bosses' been sick, only one I had that was a bitch was back when I worked retail alongside uni. I detested her but she was cool with me, just the way she would treat others was wrong.

The number of people that got sent packing in the first day :lol:

my last manager was the worst person ive encountered so far in my life.

late 40s, unmarried, childless, cat lady with disgusting breath. talked to people like sh*t, no people skills, former auditor so she was anal as f*ck. 

the turnover in the team was mad (10+ people in a 6 man team in 4 years) and there were bare complaints about her specifically to hr - however she had friends high up so she was protected. her rep was so bad in the industry that no one would work for her apart from young guys with little experience (me). she openly refused to hire chicks as well.

eventually left when ALL of us found new jobs and handed our notices in within a month and they realised she knew a lot less than she let on. turns out the exact same thing happened at her previous job.

shes now a consultant and already hated - was talking to some IT guys about bringing in a consultant to help with 1 upgrade, were looking through a list, they see her name (they've never worked for her) and say they've heard shes a nightmare.

Current manager is the best I've had. Isn't anal about lateness etc as long as you dont take the piss - he doesnt micromanage either. He will be brutally honest with any of us if we've have messed up too.

He went for a new role recently and although id have been over the moon if he got it i'd be so gutted for my own selfish reasons.

___> helicopter managers.

Current manager is too cool.

First one basically taught me all I know, will always respect that.

Had a couple dead ones in between these two.

(project managers)

best ones i've got on well with and helped push me to new heights were male

but there's no correlation between gender and ability

Ceo quoted omar from the wire in all staff email

cringe. Wern even appropriate

>>> when companies try to be hip and quirky

>>> when companies try to be hip and quirky

I've come to love that cringe shit. Love it.

Have line management responsibility for two work streams, so around 12 staff overall, ba's/implementation consultants and planners. I'm liked, even if a few were apprehensive at first, too young too black whatever. Current manager is a woman, and by far the most relaxed individual I've ever worked with, is open to suggestion and discussion on anything, encourages me to take holiday/work from home even when I'd probably be better suited in the office. Is a rarity I've found though, the women I've had as managers as a teenager have been complete c u n t s. Though this is probably due to working in call centres with underqualified amanda's who either want c*ck or control.

Call centre managers are all a bunch of cunts men an women include

Call centres made me think all managers every where are total arseholes

"You spent rehreh seconds too long in the toilet smaddy"

Yh piss off

Call centre managers are all a bunch of cunts men an women include

Call centres made me think all managers every where are total arseholes

"

we don't agree on alot but have to fully co sign this

Most of the managers I work with are cunts.

All of the senior managers I work with a cunts.

I have just became a manager. Need to decide whether I follow suit and become a c*nt also.