Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kim

Define success

20 posts in this topic

We all have our own definitions, but how do YOU measure success?

When you can walk Into shop and be able to afford aero. Or be able to afford a can of coke

Used to get too worked up over this thinking it was about earning x amount or having a house worth y.

Realised its when you wake up in the morning happy with what you've achieved.

A lot of VIPers probably earn more than me and wouldn't class themselves as 'successful' because they've got a target in mind but I feel like I've hit mine.

When you can walk Into shop and be able to afford aero. Or be able to afford a can of coke

this

but baiding = having enough for a toasted ham on cheese

Will be the second person to give a serious response becuse i fuck with u Kim. Having a job u really enjoy that pays well a job u look forward to going to, owning your own flat or house, marrying someone u love that loves u too, being debt free, being able to send your kids to a private school, living in an affluent inner city area (St Johns Wood), having money saved in a bank account for your kids

Will be the second person to give a serious response becuse i f*ck with u Kim. Having a job u really enjoy that pays well a job u look forward to going to, owning your own flat or house, marrying someone u love that loves u too, being debt free, being able to send your kids to a private school, living in an affluent inner city area (St Johns Wood), having money saved in a bank account for your kids

i like how you said having a good job, but not having your own business turning over x and making xxx amount of profits

(i compared this with owning your own house... so you want to own your own house... but you want a good job for someone else?)

i like how you said money saved in a bank account, but not diversifying that money in tangible or even intangible assets instead of it sitting

Will be the second person to give a serious response becuse i f*ck with u Kim. Having a job u really enjoy that pays well a job u look forward to going to, owning your own flat or house, marrying someone u love that loves u too, being debt free, being able to send your kids to a private school, living in an affluent inner city area (St Johns Wood), having money saved in a bank account for your kids

i like how you said having a good job, but not having your own business turning over x and making xxx amount of profits

(i compared this with owning your own house... so you want to own your own house... but you want a good job for someone else?)

i like how you said money saved in a bank account, but not diversifying that money in tangible or even intangible assets instead of it sitting

Yes but say u wanted to be a Football coach which pays well and something u wanted to do as a career would 1 rather do that even if it means working for 'someone else' or would u rather own your own business e.g. running a grocery store but your passion is not in that

Fulfilling your potential in given area = success

google earth your name

and seeing flats in other continents

All white Range Rover with private plate & neon lights. Plus those light up rims that display the dollar sign

Getting paid holidays whilst spending your day off being pampered and serviced by a non-council estate white girl. 

#MadeIt

google earth your name

nas the goat

When u can buy new designer clothes every couple of days because you hate to do washing...

google earth your name

lol pos

5 Stars on your McDonalds employee badge