Define success

Kim

Used to get too worked up over this thinking it was about earning x amount or having a house worth y.

Realised its when you wake up in the morning happy with what you've achieved.

A lot of VIPers probably earn more than me and wouldn't class themselves as 'successful' because they've got a target in mind but I feel like I've hit mine.

Will be the second person to give a serious response becuse i f*ck with u Kim. Having a job u really enjoy that pays well a job u look forward to going to, owning your own flat or house, marrying someone u love that loves u too, being debt free, being able to send your kids to a private school, living in an affluent inner city area (St Johns Wood), having money saved in a bank account for your kids

i like how you said having a good job, but not having your own business turning over x and making xxx amount of profits

(i compared this with owning your own house... so you want to own your own house... but you want a good job for someone else?)

i like how you said money saved in a bank account, but not diversifying that money in tangible or even intangible assets instead of it sitting