Female Friends

JOHN DOE

It's not that and definitely not that alone.

The whole proving people wrong, showing strength and front in a relationship. Trying to make it work and be the one to change him. Over anything that he has to offer.

From what I know about these situations, more time the women care about what people can see over what is happening behind closed doors.

It's not that and definitely not that alone.

The whole proving people wrong, showing strength and front in a relationship. Trying to make it work and be the one to change him. Over anything that he has to offer.

From what I know about these situations, more time the women care about what people can see over what is happening behind closed doors.

Let's say all that but he's just not pressing right.

And then what?

what about for those females hypnotised that are not in a relationship

I agree with kaygee

An in this circumstance eric it is also a myth

Reason 1 - if u piss a girl off too far or she starts to see u for who you really are it will become a turn off an she won't be able to carry on. Those thoughts go downstairs an downstairs goes nah not feelin him no more u kno

Reason 2 - personally if its toooo good (and not in a relationship/an there's anything off key ), i won't be controlled by that. U might not see me again/for a very long time

what about for those females hypnotised that are not in a relationship

I agree with kaygee

An in this circumstance eric it is also a myth

Reason 1 - if u piss a girl off too far or she starts to see u for who you really are it will become a turn off an she won't be able to carry on. Those thoughts go downstairs an downstairs goes nah not feelin him no more u kno

!

Wait, what Mrs?

:lmao:

Why did it take so many posts until this?

Because it's bait John Doe only made the post so someone would say which mrs is this

Yh so so bait

:/

Big up kuffir!!!

Mark from charisma >>>>>>>>>

Have a man looking stunning

Trim got my girl back

100 blessings to you and ur family