Swimdem crew

Admin.

I just don't understand why anyone who's not an immigrant can't swim

You get lessons at school ffs

Bro there's a plethora of adults. A f*cking plethora who don't know the difference between there/their/they're who all went to school.

Woman/women is something that pisses me off far more than it should. Especially when females do it.

• Upvote 1

Funnier still is talking with a group of girls in the shallow end and drifting out to the deep end and seeing man get left over still tryna get involved 10m away.

• Upvote 7

• 3 weeks later...

black poeple have so many avenues openn to make money whilst whoring themsleves out to a stereotype

get bunch of gormless dreaded negros in urban hipster ware and get them to confer a smidgeon of urban credibility onto a traditionally non black endeavour and spread it on social media for a major company to eat up and attach their name to it

next youl ave the white wnabes and ethnic hipsters eating it up ... the type of losers who attend a lethal B show and know all the words to his songs who wear 'dench' clothing 

soon we will ave rarscelart recitals crew  where black people read popular non fiction in groups like a book club...but whilst high on weed and fried chicken

:lmao:

Who has tried diving?

Done it for the first time today got damn that shit was frightening.

They only had 5m open at the time, i was thinking that's calm but once i climbed the stairs and looked down i didn't want it at all.

Just as i turn around to go back down i see some 'strength, no weakness' little girl do a somersault.

I was like nah and done the jump.

sick feeling