Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Young Bape

Stuck up bitches

22 posts in this topic

What causes them to be stuck up i know it ain't just because they know they look good because there is hotties who aren't stuck up and are humble

No such thing. They are showing one attitude towards you and another towards others.

No such thing. They are showing one attitude towards you and another towards others.

^

Same way you're not going to entertain a 1/10 trying it they also have their requirements

What are guys really tryna say there is no such thing as a stuck up women :s :s

Thread seems over already.

lol it is

came here to say the same thing, just trash them. on to the next.

Stick to your race threads bro, what's going on here is clearly above your understanding.

Stick to your race threads bro, what's going on here is clearly above your understanding.
Enlighten me.

What is going on here.

^

Same way you're not going to entertain a 1/10 trying it they also have their requirements

😆

That harsh reality

^

Well damn

^

😆

That harsh reality

I prefer it, go on then diss me. let's me know I'm not wasting my time.

Cringe when I see guys continue to chase a girl after she said no like some charity blower, no dignity.

^

😆

That harsh reality

I prefer it, go on then diss me. let's me know I'm not wasting my time.

Cringe when I see guys continue to chase a girl after she said no like some charity blower, no dignity.

Truss

Causing that Zimbabwe inflation

If a girl seems stuck up its normally 1 of 3 things

She's got a man and is super loyal

you just ent her type

Or she's not actually stuck up but her resting bitch face and personality makes her look like she is

Iv always found more success approaching a chick while with her friends, makes her feel more comfortable and if you can get their approval straight away then you're winning.. The Dons in my main friend group are the type to wait until the girl is on her own and that can be intimidating which can lead to her putting on a defensive stuck up front even if she's feeling you

YB drawing tips

If a girl seems stuck up its normally 1 of 3 things

She's got a man and is super loyal

you just ent her type

Or she's not actually stuck up but her resting bitch face and personality makes her look like she is

Iv always found more success approaching a chick while with her friends, makes her feel more comfortable and if you can get their approval straight away then you're winning.. The Dons in my main friend group are the type to wait until the girl is on her own and that can be intimidating which can lead to her putting on a defensive stuck up front even if she's feeling you

YB drawing tips

Yep

Here we go

Lol man ain't looking for friend approval will wait until she's on her own