Week 05 - 15/16: Premier League / Champions League & Europa GW1

User

Fuck begovic game naismith the curb stomp

Still have no idea why we loaned Moses. One of the only guys who seemed like he gave a damn. At current form he's better than Hazard...

we are an absolute shambles and I can't see an end to this dismal form any time soon, Europa League here we come, that is if we can finish inside the top 6, who knows to be honest. I do know that I enjoyed the international break and I only wish there was one again next week, to save me from having to watch this absolute trash. As for Jose, I have a lot of respect for him, but maybe it's time to move on.

f**k this formation. f**k this tactics. We need Ancelotti's formation and tactics. Mourinho is losing it. He had been known and he won't change his way of playing. Bring back Ancelotti.

:lmao:

Jose still talking smack on arsenal tho lol

sky sports

what exactly am I paying for ffs, £25 a month not worth it at all just for a super sunday, can just stream that and the La Liga games(Barca,Sevilla,Real,Atleti)

No Champions League,Europa, Bundesliga,Serie A, Portugese League, Ligue 1 - all on BT

going to cancel sky for BT

sky sports

what exactly am I paying for ffs, £25 a month not worth it at all just for a super sunday, can just stream that and the La Liga games(Barca,Sevilla,Real,Atleti)

No Champions League,Europa, Bundesliga,Serie A, Portugese League, Ligue 1 - all on BT

going to cancel sky for BT

SportsMania; look into it

/

Lewandowski is too much. What a player.