Females self value in today's modern society

Badman

If you dont value yourself intrinsically someone else can always tell you what you are worth

its why in the civil rights movement there was such an emphasis on black being beautiful because before that black people in America valued themselves based on what white people told them they were worth

i cant stress how important self worth is. It is the foundation. It is a spiritual necessity. You have to root yourself so you dont get driven away like chaff in the wind as are the ungodly

these girls are actaully sitting at home in their pjs , putting on make up and then taking selfies to receive likes

this is an actual pastime

one girl told me that when she feels down sometimes she will literally do what i described above and then upload to insta/ snap to receives likes/ positive comments and that will lift her mood

she said this with such nonchalance - scary , scary stuff

That's ridiculous

these girls are actaully sitting at home in their pjs , putting on make up and then taking selfies to receive likes

one girl told me that when she feels down sometimes she will literally do what i described above and then upload to insta/ snap to receives likes/ positive comments and that will lift her mood

That's ridiculous

Seems like it but its a mental health issue for real

Guest babatundestacks

If you lay with dogs you will catch flees.

Majority of girls i know aint like this at all.

If you are attracting this type of woman you need to ask yourself what am i doing wrong.

If we're talking about relationships/dating, it's all part of the Game now.

You adapt.

I personally hate it but I observe and try to work out how I can exploit all of this for my purposes.

Sounds interesting. What do you mean by this? (paraphrase if necessary)

Basically, the dynamics between men and women are always in flux and will occur with or without you. They may not influence YOU but will definitely influence the women who you engage with whether it's a shitty first date via Tinder or that gem you happen to stumble across by sheer fortune.

A lot of people will lament how shit it is and how things like social media, money, etc fuck the game up but in all honesty, the game has always been fucked, just in a different way.

The people who succeed overall are the ones who observe what's going, figure out what THEY want and use that knowledge to get it.

Really crude example: I hate texting/instant messaging when getting to know women. I prefer the live, face to face experience. However, I still have to learn HOW to do it, at least enough to get me that initial link/beat, gain the necessary leverage so afterwards, I don't have to do it as much. The girl knows I ain't on that shit so when I text her, it's purely to arrange where/when we meeting up or if I have time, for a proper phone call.

You adapt.

If you're really good, you then make the game work for you.

• Upvote 2

Im interested in what the future holds when this selfie generation get older

soooo many mental health issues

!

/

Someone who's quite known on insta fell pregnant and apparently one reason why she wouldn't keep the baby was her reputation :/

This social media generation is fucked, I hate it.

Shit like this doesn't surprise me.

JD completely nailed it...

I purposely left the thread ambiguous just to see whether other people would come to the same conclusion as me as to be objective

The actual question came from what Mike Kane said in an old thread that I was reading and sure enough he came with the real

It also resonates a lot with what I am currently going through personally...the situation is shockingly bad and will only get worse for the next generation

Sad state of affairs.....

JD completely nailed it...

I purposely left the thread ambiguous just to see whether other people would come to the same conclusion as me as to be objective

The actual question came from what Mike Kane said in an old thread that I was reading and sure enough he came with the real

It also resonates a lot with what I am currently going through personally...the situation is shockingly bad and will only get worse for the next generation

Sad state of affairs.....

What was said, out of curiosity?