Guys Passing Comments on Your Girl

Bruno Di Gradi

Had to hot one guy in the club last week

He accidentally barges into my girl, turns around sees her, thinks it's an opportunity, tried move into her ear and hold her arm

Stepped forward quick and removed his arm and said you need to not touch her. Guys like what I'm just saying sorry. Said you can say sorry without touching her and don't be doing that again etc.

Turned around he was like with 3/4 guys. But its would've been worth getting into something over that if he had replied with bass. Dsts situation however I don't think is. Can't be touching my girl. It does ruin your night though. You turn all serious and over vigilant. Your girl gets annoyed because she's saying it's nothing people are just idiots etc. You two then get annoyed at each other and both lose out on a good time.

You just need a mature girl who isn't going to be dumb enough in her mind to think people do it because they don't rate you etc.

this is another thing man...always. women dont understand the male thing. Just causes friction between

I've pulled up some of my own boys for watching and commenting on a man with his girl

It's out of order

this is the thing.

I need to remember every man aint gonna think or act with the same morals as me *can also be seen in thebeating an ex thread*

i think i just need to sort out the threshold. Touching my girl would be a madness...coz that is super violation...or saying something really disrespectful.

If i hotted up everyman that looked at my girl my entire day would consist of it.

Lol this guy is actually confronting people in the street for glancing at his girls bum?

This is gonna end badly for you one day my friend

i know ...i seriously need to allow it.

coz really i could of easily got banged yesterday...1 of me...2 of them. ..one sweep it could of been curtains.

While your girl stands there helpless....

Not worth it

Lol this guy is actually confronting people in the street for glancing at his girls bum?

coz really i could of easily got banged yesterday...1 of me...2 of them. ..one sweep it could of been curtains.

Not worth it

Or worse. Getting banged in the nose for trying to intervene

Not worth it

Or worse. Getting banged in the nose for trying to intervene

*jack and tina getting into it*

BrQpGocCIAAqgRN.jpg

I've pulled up some of my own boys for watching and commenting on a man with his girl

It's out of order

this is the thing.

I need to remember every man aint gonna think or act with the same morals as me *can also be seen in thebeating an ex thread*

i think i just need to sort out the threshold. Touching my girl would be a madness...coz that is super violation...or saying something really disrespectful.

If i hotted up everyman that looked at my girl my entire day would consist of it.

if i see a guy with a girl/his girl ill wait till they pass me... at least 10 metres have gone, then ill take a look back... gotta give that respect factor

Obviously there are boundaries were a swollen eye is minor but I've seen a guy get debo'd for some minor shit and his chick tried the Lisa from bel air move and got dropped too on top of him. Couldn't help myself cracking up the way them two made the perfect X shape laid out on the floor ???

I understand but in what case is it ever worth a scene? Embarrassing for everyone involved imo. 

At the end of the day she's walking with you, people can look all they want, they're fantasising your reality. 

omg...

U8INyfB.gif

That's it though, misery needs company, any fuck boy that makes it bait they're looking at your girl in the hope you'll square up to them is a waste of oxygen.

One time I was walking with a female friend and 2 dusty niggas in a whip said something, I shouted back "I no hablo ingles" as we walked off, he looked like he wanted to do something but couldn't quite drive and think at the same time, car jerked like it was about to stall then he sped off

no sense wasting energy over bullshit, its lose-lose