Luck..

easy.pee.zee

So I was discussing with someone today the whole idea of luckand if its a random thing ,a subconscious thing  eg we make our own luck, or is it a written thing(for all the religious people out there..

anyway to cut a long story short can any of you share your stories of a lucky incident that has happened to you..Im very fascinated on the subject would be great to hear some stories..

because something really lucky happened to me and it got me thinking

IOh there ir definatly a higher power guiding my spirit into greatness ...

ive been in situations ive literally been sweating, begging for forgiveness a way out,,it always comes so obvious its like a gift... i am so grateful for that spirit tho, has kept me out of trouble aswell for two years i havent been caught yet lolol i beleiue ur instints are connected to that higher power and u should always listen to them whilst creating ur own luck..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Doesn't exist

The whole world is a series of coincidences based on events.

As humans we think we're special or something and can change the course of stuff, or wish/will stuff into its just ego rubbing to stop ourselves thinking about how pointless out individual existenses are amongst trillions of other organisms

Doesn't exist

As humans we think we're special or something and can change the course of stuff, or wish/will stuff into its just ego rubbing to stop ourselves thinking about how pointless out individual existenses are amongst trillions of other organisms

agree with this fully, life is just a bunch of circumstantcial bs

Doesn't exist

agree with this fully, life is just a bunch of circumstantcial bs

you didnt answer my question

im not asking you if im a narcissist

im asking you, are you saying that because children are born into diseases, luck cannot be swung into mine or anyone elses favour?

I don't agree with the premise that luck is swung.

My definition of luck is random chance that creates a favorable outcome.

events like the lottery, an immune system preventing the chance of diseases, good genes these things best describe luck.

prayer, karma, crystals or totem cards this is all bad logic to think that luck is a quantifiable entity that you can get hold of.